Size: XS|Colour Name: Model|Change
Price:£1.39+ Free shipping

on 10 August 2014
Looked great when first opened.
Quickly colour dissapeared. To white,worn off.
Highly dissappointed. With quality!
Used aprox 3wk then binned product.
Waste of money!
on 23 October 2014
I had orderd this on the 16th of September revived today and it's nothing like what I had orderd it's a tacky red bow and a bell. No good to my puppy what so ever.
Very disappointed orderd else were to save hassle.
review image
on 23 December 2013
these collars look so much more expensive than they are, they are well made and i love the little heart on the collar, i have bought dearer collars before but this collar is the best.
on 2 March 2014
WARNING!!! These are not cat safety collars there is no safety elastic on them encase the cat gets caught up in a tree or bush. Only good for puppy dogs.....
on 9 September 2014
Beautiful colar for my staffie pup. The colour faded away after about a week but it didn't look bad just looked like a lighter shade of pink.off The leather started to tear where the bit to clip the lead on was but that was my pup pulling when walking. She has now outgrown it but it lasted long enough.
on 21 February 2014
Colour is more red than pink but it will serve the purpose. Purchased as I thought it was pink a bit dissappointed
on 6 September 2014
collar delivered completely different from what was ordered. nothing like the picture in any way what so ever. no white spots diamond charm or sparkly buckle. ended up with a nasty poor quality strap, a very strange looking flat red bow and a red tinkly bell ! not suitable for our pup at all. very disappointed especially as we have waited so long for delivery !!!! order from elsewhere and save yourself some hassle.
VINE VOICEon 1 July 2014
I bought this for my cat Missy, she's a black and white moggy with a lot of attitude and I thought this would suit her down to the ground. How right I was, she swaggers around as if she owns the street looking like Lady Muck. She told me that she's particularly fond of the little glittery heart that hangs off the collar.
on 19 October 2015
Speedy delivery, arrived well before it was due. Beautiful little collar, great quality at a low price, you can't go wrong. I got the xs as I have a yorkie chihuahua cross puppy, we haven't been able to find a collar the right size for her anywhere else but this fits perfectly. Very very happy with this purchase.
on 30 September 2014
I Love the way this looks, its really pretty but I don't see the Safety aspect to this product. I thought it would come with a easy release clip like my cat has on its collar, this was more just a belt strap which if my pet got caught by the collar on something I don't feel could free them self easily.