on 29 June 2015
Don't buy this is the 2nd set of red lights I have bought, but this set of 200 I got for a tree in my garden in Spain they have lasted 10 nights, upon checking battery I have found it is soldered in so that renders the lights no good, and you cannot blame lack of sunshine,as I get it all year round.
on 2 August 2013
this is my second set, unfortunately, the bunnies chewed my last set, too good not to have, miss the light in the garden at night, magically delightful, looking forward to the light in my garden at night.
on 13 August 2013
We took these lights camping and they were brilliant we strung them up around our tent so we could see in the dark and they looked lovely and really set the tent off.
on 2 July 2015
Have purchased solar lights before and they have worked after just one day of charging (and are still working a couple of years down the line) BUT these lights did NOT light up for a few days and they only worked for a FEW days and now they DON'T . I would have returned them but I binned the original packaging so I can't. BEWARE THESE LIGHTS ARE USELESS - DO NOT BUY THEM
on 29 January 2015
Very good delivery especially for the time of yr. Lights are just ok - they're very small so had to put them on a tiny conifer tree. As the tree (being very small) is crowded with the lights it doesn't look so bad.
A definite criticism is the appalling shortness of cable between the sensor and the first light bulb. Very poor.
All in all would not recommend.
on 16 December 2014
Delivery was good and the length of lights were great. Lights are small but are bright enough.
I only gave 2 stars as the lights worked well at first but now they are only working intermittently. Not sure if it's the position of the solar pads, even thou I have repositioned them many times, or they just don't work that well ?? We're see.
on 25 August 2015
Have purchased 3 lots of these for my garden to trail along the fence, sheds and bushes. Looks fantastic at night !! Doesn't need a sunny day, just daylight to charge. Stay lit for hours and hours. Got up at 4.00 a.m. the other day and they were still bright !!
200 lights stretch a long way also.
on 25 November 2014
I recieved this item last week as of yet I have not seen it working, the switch dosnt let you know if it's on or not so it has been in my garden for 3 days and I don't know if it's on or not but it has not lit up yet. I will give it another day then I will return.
on 27 June 2015
Still waiting to see how it goes after several days in charging outside. First two nights it stays on but after some time it closes and again turnes on and it's not because of the type of light that you are on. I'll return with some news, hope 2 be good ones.
on 13 January 2015
Very disappointed. These lights are not very bright and take a lot of sun to come on for any length of time. We had to return then because the solar panel is just not up to lighting all the lights for any length of time. Could do with bigger solar panel.

See one answered question