on 9 November 2013
The bread bin is fantastic very good quality, so much room to fit bread scones in etc! Im really pleased with it goes great with my colous scheme in the kitchen.
on 28 February 2014
But solidly built with hinge top. Holds one large sliced loaf with space for rolls and cake. Nice bright colour.
on 9 February 2014
Nice to look at, good size, should take 2 small or half loaves with a bit left for a bun or two, good design, though it could do with some rubber stops on the bottom to stop it moving around so easily and lid and edges met in the right places. There were no sharp edges sticking out inside or out and folds all smooth. However I found the metal a little 'thin' but for £17.99 what do you expect. I would have kept it but for the fact of the colour. The 'red' looked faded and was too 'pink' to match the 'post box reds' of the rest of my kitchen accessories. However if you don't mind the colour it's a good buy for the price. Well worth the £17.99 I paid.
on 29 May 2014
Nice quality bread bin. Good powder coating (unlike some others). Well constructed. A little larger than I was expecting, but the extra space has proven handy.
on 6 April 2015
Mine arrived with 'Bread' written on it, in large white letters, but I really don't mind, can live with that. Flat base inside, sitting on the metal fold seam, meaning it slides all over the worktop, but I I put some rubber nobbles underneath and it's fine. No deductions for all that as it's a gorgeous large breadbin, we like our sourdough bread, and variety, and it all fits in there and keeps fresh, out of paper or cellophane bags, the colour is lovely, so all good. A cheery thing in the kitchen.
on 6 November 2014
I chose it because I thought it did not say 'BREAD' on it but in fact it did - in large letters. It was a present which went direct to the recipient so I did not know. However they are quite pleased with it.
on 14 November 2014
Colour as expected. Delivered in good time. Good size - can hold more than a normal sized loaf of bread, so handy if you have rolls or bagels in too. Would be slightly better if the hinge was stiffer (as it swings right open and the lid can then bang of the wall if you're not careful) - not a big issue though and overall I love it.
on 4 October 2014
This product was recieved in a poor condition, it came different to the description , i ordered one that had "bread" written to the front but this one came without, poor seals around the bottom, i would not recommend this product
on 28 March 2015
Just moved into my new house and the bread bin looks great in my kitchen.
There is loads of room to put bread, crumpets and room for more. I love the hinged top and the way the bread fits in without having to squash it. I love it and would recommend to anyone.
on 4 July 2014
Easy to clean and looks good in the kitchen.Surprisingly roomy.A good buy.