5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait
Well what can you say Shattered Emotions by Carrie Ann Ryan
Maddox and Ellie are so Sad to be apart and afraid to be together each one thinking that they are not good enough for each other.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Q
qq th ahhh ahhh huh huh huh huh huh :/ huh. matthew just kill hotmail know like merging with the year award winning the year and a half years ago when I was going through my
Published 6 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait, 23 Jun 2013
Well what can you say Shattered Emotions by Carrie Ann Ryan
Ellie is so strong and yet very true to Maddox, she only wants him. Maddox is so afraid for Ellie to be his, he try's every thing to keep her away from him, a murder in they pack throws them together.
North, Ellie and Maddox are out on there own until they can find who murdered two of they Pack members.
Corbin is there playing on them on they're travels and putting added pressure on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
you have to read the whole series , and this one is just a great as the others a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars MADDOX!!!!!!, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This was soooo good I don't even know where to start.

Maddox *sighs* Maddox. After wanting his story more than any other we were so well rewarded for the wait :)
~ "I'll show you what it means to make love Ellie Reyes." - Maddox. YIKES!!

Mad was everything I wanted and more, muscled, sweet, sensitive, fiercely protective, strong silent type and then, for a sneaky little treat, Carrie Ann also delivered us when hell of a saucy bedroom talker!!! Thanks babes!!!

~"I'm going to taste every inch of you, and them I'm going to love you until neither of us can breath. We'll both be so spent we'll just lie in a heap until morning, and then I'm going to take you again just because I can." - Maddox. YES PLEASE!!!

Ellie found her strength and her voice through the course of this book and she was brilliant! Charming, coy, maternal, nervous but brave and I loved her more than I had expected to.

As always in this series the plot twisted and took unexpected turns, every time I thought I'd found my sea legs I was thrown of course! And that's precisely why I love the Redwood Pack series so much!

Oooo and Caym saving Corbin like that... what was that all about!?! Is he going to get all emotional on us?? And Lexi and Parker!! Exciting! Also, totally picturing Logan as Joe Manganiello.... that was one sexy naked stand off with North! I'll take me some of that with a smile and a thank you kind Sir!

I loved it I loved it I loved it and I knew that I would :) x

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story....too much use of the word Goddess!, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Once again, a great story with a great male character. The only thing that stopped this book getting 5 stars with the over use of the word Goddess....it's used about 3 times a page sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shattered emotions, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant gripping story from start to finish, loved this as much as the rest and cant wait to start hidden destiny...

3.0 out of 5 stars Q, 6 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
As usual i was absolutely riveted to the story. Full of action packed sexy heat sizzling gorgeous looking blokes with such a soft side. Why not in real life! !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Great series, kept me hooked from the beginning to end. definitely recommended if you like reading about paranormal shifter romances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Awesome book just like the rest in the series would recommend this book and author to anyone. If you love supernatual stories especially werewolves this is a book for you, trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shattered Emotions, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Shattered Emotions (Redwood Pack Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Love this read so sensual the characters are great the story fantastically written, l don't know what on going to do l have been so into the Redwood Pack. Can't wait for Hidden Destiny to come out