Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.74

on 20 May 2014
I
At first I thought the book looked a bit little for me
It us good though an makes u want to read on! I would recommend this book too anyone! A fab read
on 1 May 2013
This was great because it was mysterious. It had a good ending. I really enjoyed reading it and will read some more of these books now.
on 7 September 2013
Love this book bit sad and not great for my .. not my exact type ... still, I wd say 2 read it, coz it's quite good
on 26 December 2007
Sugar and Spice is about a girl named Ruth Spicer who is a geek and has no friends whatsoever. But then Shayanne Sugar comes along and wants to be Ruth's friend, but soon Shay is hiding a secret and Ruth is thinking whether Shay really is her friend...
on 19 August 2005
This book is quite good, though not the best book that Jean Ure has written but if you are a fan of Jean Ure (like me!) I'm pretty much sure you'll like it. It's all about this girl, Ruth, who hates school, is considered a nerd and has no friends. But then Shay Sugar comes along and things begin to change..interesting book!
on 26 November 2015