5.0 out of 5 stars fab
i wear them all the time, so comfy didnt need breaking in, the colour is exactly as i expected hard wearing and looks good perfect
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by Corinne

3.0 out of 5 stars Guess I can deal with these
Published 20 months ago by oona j

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 19 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dr Martens shoes are very smart and comfortable, 26 Aug. 2014
The Dr Martens shoes are very smart and comfortable! I had another one with flowers but I gave them to my niece! Now I am delighted with this colour! I went to London last Thursday and in the Dr Marten shop in Carnaby Street, the purple patent is not available! Thank u Amazon! I am a happy customer! X

4.0 out of 5 stars was, 14 Mar. 2014
a bit bigger than expected, returned back and got refund, would buy when my size in stock. good quality but patent leather is a bit hard for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant colour, 8 Jan. 2014
Fantastic purchase and colour looking very classy. They are tight in width as new but are starting to relax the leather with no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars The sizes are wrong, 6 Mar. 2014
Normally I am size 3 however I couldn't even get into that size. So I returned and ordered the next size 4, it was too large, felt more like size 5. I am going to return size 4 too. I think it is something wrong with the shoes altogether. May be fake dr martens?

3.0 out of 5 stars Guess I can deal with these, 28 Aug. 2013
Got blue ones and the color is completely different, no wonder these costed only 30 pounds! On picture the color is more like purple-ish, bright and light (my computer screen is at its darkest). The ones I got, are dark, shade is completely different and to my eye more yellow blue (If you get it). otherwise these fit perfectly on my feet, are easy to walk with and arrived less than a week with free shipping, way earlier than expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick innersole pad-small area for foot, 1 May 2013
A beautiful looking shoe but not very roomy-the inside sole is super-thick which reduces space for feet! Disappointing for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes, 3 Feb. 2013
As always Dr Martens has come up trumps with this comfortable and stylish footwear.
Worth every penny and would pay more if I had it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value, 2 Oct. 2012
Less than £29 for a pair of docs, you have too be joking. Here within three days and my daughter is over the moon with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love them, 14 Sept. 2012
Fab comfy shoes which I bought for work. Have had loads of comments about them so I would no be surprised if some of those people come looking for them here. Excellent value for a quality brand. Arrived quickly in perfect condition.