5.0 out of 5 stars A new lifestyle
There are so many diets out there and one has to find the one that suits you. This is the one for me. Easy and self explanatory and you really do lose weight fast. I feel that this one will let me change my lifestyle and that I can eat this way for the rest of my time. Well written and easily written and not in medical speak.

The books is split into...
Published 2 months ago by Chocciechops

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old
Not that impressed. Just seemed to be bits of various other diets which was very disappointing. I had hoped that this was the one..but it wasn't. Wish I hadn't bothered
Published 2 months ago by ellarose

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: The 17 Day Diet Breakthrough Edition (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A new lifestyle, 2 Feb 2014

The books is split into sections that explains the diet and all the related research behind it. The diet itself is explained what you need to eat so you can either choose your own foods from the specified lists or just follow the menus. It also looks at maintenance and foods from different cultures. It really is a lifestyle change book.

I have just finished week 1 and I am 8 pounds down - which has really spurred me on. Thank you Dr. Mike.

ARRAY(0xa5e2b5f4)