Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.99

on 11 September 2010
I absolutely LOVE this! I had actually ordered this by mistake, thinking it was the full book.......BUT this is soooo much better as you can just read your daily teaching and apply it! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to bring much more positivity to their daily life. xx
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2013
This is a wonderful calendar-like inspirational tome that has hundreds of inspirational teachings and quotes, which is better enjoyed in an actual hardback, when you can rip out or mark the pages (The Secret Daily Teachings). All of goodwill, persuading you to share your joy, to be kind for your fellow human-beings, and simply not to forget to be grateful and say thank you for the things you have and to people who help you out. I mean, does it hurt to say thank you? Does it hurt to offer an older person your seat in the public transport? Does it hurt to smile to your neighbour in the morning? Does it hurt to say "I love you" one more time to the people you love. Let's face it, would not the world be a better place, one thank you at a time?

I like opening this book and being reminded to be polite and kind and try to enjoy my day. I think it's a brilliant reminder to all of us busy people.

And, on a side note, I have NOT read "The Secret" the book and I am not planning to in the foreseeable future. But I bought another copy of the "Daily Teachings" (hardback) to give as a present.
on 14 June 2010
This book is my Bible. It has completely changed my life! I have changed from a very unhappy, negative and depressed person, into someone who now wakes up every morning with a smile on my face. I am happy and very content with my life. The secret is a book that will help you to see things in a different way, which in turn, will turn your life in the direction you want it to go.
on 8 May 2010
i recommended this book to everyone even those who say they don't like reading. It is inspiration and so easy to read. happy reading everyone
on 16 January 2011
This, together with "The Secret" CD and the book "The Power" has changed my life, changed the way I think of people and I'm sure how people think of me. I'm a believer that things happen for a reason, and now I believe that we can make things happen for ourselves. Positive thinking is the road to well being. I am a much richer person for following the teachings.
on 25 July 2009
To say that I love to read each days teaching would be an understatement, some nights I read the next days before I go to sleep. Whether or not you believe, you cannot deny that what is written on these daily notes is helpful and insightful, some days when I turn the page it has written on it exactly what I needed to hear as such. I am a happier person and my view on life has changed since reading the Secret and getting Daily teachings, it has reminded me of a time when I didn't let each and everything bring me down and I didn't worry so much, I am so grateful to be back at that place and I think that those around me feel so to.
on 1 September 2010
My Husband & myself read the daily teachings from this book every morning.
They really set you up for the day ahead.While the media is busy telling us
of wars, famines,floods,abuse,& crimes of all sorts, this book shows you
how to change from thinking this is all that's going on in the world,to Knowing
there is another way.It's not way out "positive thinking " will cure all if we
all think that way..it's a very simple down to earth way of just stopping for a few
moments each morning, & reading something that makes you feel better about the day
ahead,which is surely a good thing.I would recommend this book to anyone.
After all,feeling good has got to be better than the alternative, hasn't it.
on 12 June 2010
I first heard about The Secret from a life coach on a dating website and I have since found out that a few of my friend are also ardent followers of The Secret. I bought the book, DVD and The Daily Teachings and I can honestly say that my life has changed for the better and although negative thoughts and situations are never far away I am ever mindful of what I have learned from this amazing collection. I am also aware of how I attract both good and bad things into my life and with the help of the Daily Teachings my first thoughts easch day are always positive and the rest of the day goes the same way. If the only positive thing you do today is buy The Daily Teachings I can guarantee that you will be overcoming the negative and attracting what you want from day one!
on 21 October 2010
I would thoroughly recommend this book, especially if life seems really tough. It actually works!
on 11 February 2009
Whatever your opinion of The Secret (and even mine are mixed), this is a lovely item to have on your desk. It's full of daily doses of cosmic common sense, interesting observations, and helpful hints - and the occasional point that comes out and jabs you straight in the solar plexus. Quite pretty, too.