5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes from Amazon
Excellent esp. when in seas where there are urchins or any other nasty creatures. Also good for rocky beaches. Make sure you get them to fit tightly as it is better when swimming in them
Published on 14 Aug. 2012 by R. J. Wheelton

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable but narrow fitting
Shoes were as narrower than expected, and one pair was too small, so I wanted to swap for a larger. Amazon would only allow a refund, but the refund was net of a returns charge of £6, leaving the actual refund just £3! Not a great way to encourage shopping from home. So beware when purchasing that you are certain of your shoe size!!
Published 5 months ago by flex0302

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes from Amazon, 14 Aug. 2012
R. J. Wheelton (North Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality aqua shoes, 26 Aug. 2012
These shoes are great for all types of beach walking, rock pooling etc. We took ours to Turkey where the beach was shingle and they were brilliant. Kept our feet protected and were ideal also walking from the hotel on hot tiles etc - protected our feet - it gets hot in the midday sun! We buy aqua shoes every year as they are so practical. We found these the best yet. Some aqua shoes come up slightly big - we chose our normal shoe sizes across a range of sizes for all the family - 2 boys, 1 girl and mum and dad. Our normal shoe size worked great as the draw string toggle pulls them in snug if they are a little loose. Great value and a great shoe 5*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear in the pool, 4 Dec. 2013
These were purchased for my 86 yr old mother to wear during her aqua aerobic class. She is delighted with them. They are comfortable and with the mesh on the side the water drains out easily at the end of class. Such an important point for my mother.

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable but narrow fitting, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mens Boys Girls Ladies TWF Graphic Aqua Shoes Water Beach Wetsuit Shoes (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 8 Jan. 2013
This is a great value, excellent product, well made and great stocking filler. Would highly recommend to all beach going, snorkling, scuba diving people..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Oct. 2012
Bought these as I knew the beach we were going to was corally, they couldn't have been better. Even went snorkelling with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Ordered, 23 May 2013
I ordered pink - great colour, more fushia shade so grown up (i,m 32yrs old). I ordered size 7, just big enough but of course u don,t want them spacious. They looked so smart i could,ve walked home in them. Am really pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing, 9 Aug. 2014
Lorac Graham (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Cannot fault the delivery or packaging or the company I bought from .. the shoes would have been ideal except no way are the pair I received a size 5 as per my order.
Although the label states size 5 and the label inside the shoe states this ..I knew as soon as I SAW the shoes that they were incorrectly labeled . They are in my opinion probably a small 3 ! I couldn't get my foot into them ! lol.
I am disappointed .......BUT grateful that I was planning way ahead of my holiday departure date so I can buy another pair of Aqua shoes..albeit not this brand incase the same thing occurs.
They seem well constructed and a very pretty colour and I am in no doubt would hold up well and be fit for purpose , I just dont want to take the chance that the next pair will be incorrectly labeled too.

5.0 out of 5 stars No veruka's when swimming, 6 Nov. 2013
A. Lee (UK) - See all my reviews
Good price.
Arrived on time.
Good quality, use them every time we go swimming. Definitely recommended for swimming pools or the beach.

5 Stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as ordered at all, 15 July 2013
These arrived in time but were the wrong colour as I ordered Blue but got Black and also their sizing is all over the place! I ordered UK 6 and got them and they are huge - it even says size 40 in them (39 is 6) but they would fit a size 8 foot easily, Not happy, waste of time and money really.