5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Well written
Great book detailing what to wear and dress well researched marshall has done a great job, good factual enjoyable read on the kindle. Ive read a few of the other style guides and to date this is the most comprehensive especially when it comes to getting the basics wardrobe sorted.
Published 10 months ago by jamesrolex

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic book
Book looks cheap, and it's cheap print. Pictures are blackish- greyish. So in terms of buying it for a present it's not impressive book - visual.
Very basic book with limited pictures. Not much in it. It's a pocket guide.
Good as a very first book for guys who have no clue about style.
Published 2 months ago by Karina Rytel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Well written, 17 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A sterling read., 11 July 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit sceptical buying a book like this, but had been recommended it by a friend of mine so I thought I'd give it a go. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the content of this book. True to the description it isn't full of the patronising tosh that you get in some magazines or just trying to get everyone to buy super expensive stuff. I've certainly picked up some decent tips from it and so would recommend it for anyone who is a bit 'style-challenged'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
Really good book. True to the description, it is straight forward and easy to understand. I’d like to think that I can dress myself but this book has some good tips which I wouldn’t have necessarily thought of. It will certainly help me the next time I go shopping for clothes, especially smarter stuff which is where this book’s strength seems to lie. Recommended for anyone, whether or not you think you know your way around style.

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, having turned 50 I decided it was time to get a new image, took the advice and threw out loads of clothes. I've since bought new clothes as recommended and not only do I feel better about myself, my wife said I look the best ive looked in years. Brilliant advice on casual as well business clothing and written in an easy style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
I bought this for my husband.
He was recently promoted at work and now has to dress in a more professional manner. It's not that he had absolutely NO fashion sense, but he definitely needed an overhaul.

I pretty much figured he wouldn't take my word on anything...you know how husbands are. So I decided to see if I could find something he could read for himself.

This book was everything I could have imagined and more! It went over EVERYTHING. Shoes, dress pants, casual pants, etc.
It was great because it even went into what is timeless and how to look good no matter what trends are currently going around.

Highly recommend for any guy who is wanting to upgrade their style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
This book doesn't necessarily propose any crazy out there ideas or concept for revamping your wardrobe with a new way to dress, but is a solid appraisal of the basics; unfortunately it's the basics where most of us fall down and so the book is excellent! The format is succinct and gets to the point without wishing to patronise the user, which is refreshing.

I don't often write reviews but just felt it deserved a mention and praise as I was impressed by it a lot and felt that other customers would want to know this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent book to sharpen you image!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
I have spent the last year or so making quite a few changes in my life, including really hitting the gym. Happily this has led to me losing quite a bit of weight, which meant that my new, better, body was being hidden under layers of old baggy clothes. I had never really taken that much notice of what I wore previously, but with the new found confidence I now have I figured that I should finally give my body the clothes it deserves. To cut a long story short I bought this book to help me get a better idea of what I should wear to look my best. I'm happy to report that it is full of good advice and as a result I'm now looking the best I ever have and I'm sure people are noticing me more than they used to. Good book, recommended for anyone wanting to sharpen up their image

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Ultimate Guide to Men's Style (Kindle Edition)
For a rookie like me, this is a good starting point for having fashion intelligence. Good tips are provided throughout the book however I still don't know how to match colours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic book, 18 Jan 2014
Very basic book with limited pictures. Not much in it. It's a pocket guide.
Good as a very first book for guys who have no clue about style.

ARRAY(0xa3d1a0d8)