on 5 July 2013
Arrived this morning and i put my brand new Lumix LZ20 in it. It lasted about 2hrs. before the strap stitching gave way and the case with my camera in it fell to the ground.I did not have it round my neck all the time. It is cheaply made i would not recommend it to anyone. It did however protect the camera during the fall, I think but dropping the camera from that height cant be good for it. I will not be sending it back as the effort would only make me more upset..... Enough said.

Just to update Amazon have sent a refund email just waiting for the funds to go back into account, Which I think is great as i did not even ask.
Sometimes you wonder if anyone will read the reviews but to know that Amazon have taken this action is very comforting.

on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my daughters LZ30. It is a tight squeeze to get it in. I would say its a tadge on the small side. Build quality is adequate for price.
on 31 July 2014
I don't know if these cases are slightly different sizes but unlike some other reviewers I find that my LZ30 fits rather well, including the strap. It is a snug fit and the case could do with being just a bit bigger but I can still get a spare memory card and set of batteries in as well without struggling. The case is fairly well made with good stitching and adequate padding. It comes with a removable shoulder strap that is thin but perfectly ok, a strange non-removable hand strap and a belt loop. The fabric will not stand heavy abuse but if that is what you need then you should be looking at much more expensive products. This is a case for keeping the camera in while travelling and for light use. For the current (July 2014) price of less than £9.00 delivered this case is excellent value. The only problem that I find is the strange design of flap covering the zips. This flap is attached at the back and fits over where the two zips meet and is held by a Velcro type tab, presumably to improve rain resistance, but it is somewhat cumbersome. I was going to deduct a star for this but realy it's not that bad.
on 22 June 2014
Camera does not fit very well and i have to take it out to use the camera. That's all i want to say but because Amazon ludicrously insists on a minimum length for reviews i have to waffle on a bit.
Lovely day here in Folkestone. How is where you are?
on 15 December 2013
The pocket is made of good quality but the camera is a bit bigger so you have to stuggle to put the camera into the pocket. I do not think that the two are compatible but i use it anyway.
on 3 August 2014
Rubbish
The case has just arrived which I bought as a present to go with the Lumix DMC - LZ30 Camera which I also bought and can category state that I can't even shut the case without the carrying straps attached which is defeating the object with having to attach the carrying straps every time you take the camera out of its carrying case. The only good thing that can be stored in this bag is the battery charger and batteries I also purchased .
Therefore I would not recommend buying this camera bag for the Lumix DMC-LZ30
on 28 December 2013
Embarrassing, when the camera bag that Amazon suggests when you buy the camera doesn't fit! That's called 'taking the **** of customers"!
on 10 May 2014
This case was suggested as a product that other people had purchased at the same time as the LZ30.
It seems to be of good quality and well made but the LZ30 does NOT fit into the case. The camera can be crammed in, but there is no room for the usual little luxurys such as: spare batteries or a lens cloth and the zip top cannot be closed. As it was reasonably priced I will keep it to carry my sat-nav or something, and look for a case fit for purpose.
on 18 May 2015
I actually purchased the case for a Finepix S camera, which appeared to have matching dimensions. The case is well made and the camera does fit snugly; the top flap would provide protection from light showers and the fabric is well padded to shield the contents from knocks and bumps. I'm wearing it on my belt and it is slightly fiddly to get this camera out, although the Panasonic may not suffer in the same way.
on 1 September 2014
tHE BAG ARRIVED ON TIME, THE ONLY STRANGE THING WAS A LINGERING SMELL ATTACHED TO IT, MY THINKING, SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE TIGHT BLACK POLYTHENE WRAPPING IT ARRIVED IN.......I LEFT THE BAG OUT IN THE AIR FOR A FEW DAYS, AND HAVE MORE OR LESS GOT RID OF THE SMELL (VAGUELY "DEISEL SMELL"....BUT THE BAG ITSELF IS GREAT, AND SERVES THE PURPOSE ADMIRABLY .