4.0 out of 5 stars Nice look and feel
Published 16 months ago by Jonas Hofvenstam

2.0 out of 5 stars Good service, shame about the flimsyness
I have had to return this case three times directly with Tuffluv as the phone holder breaks within days or weeks of light use.

Published 7 months ago by MR D Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice look and feel, 13 Aug 2013
I have had the case for 5 months. There are a lot of good things to say about this wallet case. The quality and finish of the leather and stiching is very good. It gets more and more beautiful the more I use it. I can fit four credit cards plus extra bills and stuff, no problem! It is opens easily when answering calls. You can bend the front cover 180 degrees without any problem. There are however three problems that I have experienced: (1) It is too thick in the back to make photos without a shadow around the edges of the photos. Using the flash doesn't work at all! (2) The magnet for closing the wallet is a bit too weak and you have to fit it in the exact position. That takes extra time. Definately a minus for me! (3) My biggest problem is that there has been a small crack in my phone holder's corner. If you take the phone in and out of the cover (for taking better photos or placing it in a car holder as I do) the plastics in the holder seems to be too weak. It is not a big crack, and it doesn't fall to pieces.

So..

if you want a really beautiful cover and you don't mind shadows in the corners when taking photos,
if you are also a calm and careful person: this is the perfect case!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 10 Feb 2013
D. Cowan (UK) - See all my reviews
It loses a star because the magnetic clip doesn't line up the way the wallet folds. Also you can't fit Sterling notes in with folding them a couple of times - perhaps the sterling notes section could've been a compartment behind the phone as well as the cards. But it's rugged, attractive and does the job pretty well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good service, shame about the flimsyness, 13 May 2014

Aside the flimsy phone holder the leather is excellent quality, so much so people have commented on the products numerous times. Tuffluv have also been very prompt dealing with my requests and practice good customer service (hence the two stars!).

It is with regret I have had to opt for a refund, but as a customer a monthly return cycle for a product just won't work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality case which looks refined but rugged, 19 Aug 2014
This product is top quality and is as good as I was hoping it would be. I had ordered another product which was about £10 cheaper but had to return it as it was less substantial and didn't seem to offer much protection or room, this case however oozes quality, is genuine leather, has a pen holder internally and comes with a free screen protector as well.

I'm very pleased with my purchase especially as the price dropped £10 last week. This product looks and feels like it's going to last. Best I've seen!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the Samsung Mega, 12 Nov 2014
This is an extremely refined case. The quality of the leather is really nice and it provides excellent protection for the phone. I have 5 cards and can easily have 300 pounds cash in notes and still close the case without problem. The case is just pure quality and refinement, you won't be disappointed. It is thicker then the equivalent GEL type cases but as you already have large phone a few extra millimeters really do not matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality Wallet!, 9 Nov 2014
A very good product that is worth every penny. I did not know how I would get on with a phone wallet, but I needn't have been concerned as this one is so easy going and opens and shuts effortlessly. I have got used to using it as a wallet also so instead of trying to locate two items now I have only to locate one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too annoying to get along with, 27 Feb 2014
The case opens upside down ie the clasp is on the reversr-side, contrary to
what feels right, and any others cases I have owned.
It is extremely annoying to use and I have reverted back to using my old case.
I cannot return it as I used it for 3 or 4 weeks thinking I might get used to it...

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricey but very much worth it!, 22 Oct 2014
Very impressed with this product. I was recommended Tuff-Luv cases when recently looking and I have not been disappointed. The price is a bit dear, but the look, feel and the quality make up for it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality leather case for their phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 Aug 2013
I've had this case for a couple of weeks and overall I'm disappointed. The stitching is coming undone on the fastener strap and the plastic case which holds the iPhone is coming unstuck. Also. the brown finish to the leather gets rubbed away very quickly leaving a dull brown color behind. I think this is unacceptable for what should be a premium product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Oct 2013
I bought this case expecting a nice case that will hold my phone and a couple of cards, when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised that not only was it well made (which I expected for the price) it is well padded and can hold not only my bank cards built my I'd card and drivers licence too. It also can hold a nice sum of cash as I carry cash on me all the time.
The casing for the phone is great as it has spaces in the shell for easy access to the power switch and volume controls, it also is easy to put in your memory card.
The price is a bit more than others but what you get for your money is simple, you get a great quality product that is worth its money and protects your phone properly.