on 26 February 2014
Very pleased with this cover for my iPad Air. It fits well, gives good protection and also has a useful inside pocket. Just what I wanted. Would definitely recommend.
on 18 September 2013
hay - i liked what i saw - i ordered it - it came - it was just what i wanted - great quality - well worth it
on 22 August 2015
This is a very nice sleeve for the 11.6-inch MacBook Air (early 2015). The laptop fits very well, albeit with a bit of sliding around inside, but nothing serious, and it feels quite well protected.

Both exterior and interior feel to be of good quality, and the overall look is exactly what I was looking for. The zipped interior pocket is nice to have and I expect it to be useful, although only for small flat items/papers. The external zip has only one zipper, which does feel a bit flimsy, I can imagine it breaking at some point, as one reviewer has reported.

I also bought the corresponding AMNIE grey herringbone tweed sleeve as I couldn't pick between the two, and anyway find that I often buy two covers/protectors over the leftime of a device/machine. They are almost identical in quality and build (note my very simialr review of that one!), although the AMNIE has an extra zip to allow access to power and headphone sockets (and is slightly smaller). I think the TuffLuv sleeve looks nicer, but the AMNIE has slightly more practicality.

Overall, if you want a brown herringbone water-resistant sleeve for your 11.6-inch MacBook Air I can certainly recommend the TuffLuv.
on 20 January 2014
No problems with this case. Bought as a Christmas present for my husband. He really likes it. The padding makes it feel safe.
on 12 July 2015
Good product, sound quality and great feel and look.

I used it for my Lenovo S8 (8'') and it fits great. It's a bit wider but I already knew it from the advertised measurements.
If you have a tablet slightly wider than the Lenovo S8 do consider its length as which should be a few millimeters less to fit perfectly (Lenovo S8 is 124 mm length) as the top edges might become a very tight fit. But this is alright has this sleeve is for a 7'' rather than an 8'' tablet but from my research loads of 8'' tablet should fit just fine.
I use the sleeve for the S8 tablet and on the sleeve's pocket: Betron's headphones + possible my phone as well (141 x 72 x 10mm) and it's handy & light to carry it all around.
Internal pocket fits my phone perfectly in length and I'd say total length of pocket should be no more than 142-3mm.
on 23 February 2015
i purchased this case for an ipad2. The product arrived within the designated delivery time. Upon unpacking the case I could feel that the case had sufficient padding to protect the iPad, I unzipped the cover and the the inside was covered with a plush thick chocolate teddy bear fur, there was also a good deep pocket inside that would hold the earphones etc, I was also confident that these would not scratch my iPad. My only concern was that my iPad 2 did have a plastic folding screen protector and I have had issues in the past with this hindering being stored in a case, this was definitely not the case, the iPad fitted snuggly but without a struggle to insert it and did a good job of protected the iPad 2. The colour was a lovely herringbone brown and is very good quality and well made, I would highly recommend this product.
on 8 July 2014
A great quality, size and looking product. Protects my Archos 97 platinum amazingly and fits snuggly. The inner pockets is great for in-ear headphones, stylus, documents or screen cleaners. The fabric/material is lovely to touch and look at. Great product and company.
on 8 June 2014
Bought this for my MacBook Pro Retina 15" - fits perfectly! With no hard case on fits very well, feels secure, and then with a hard case on the mac fits even more snuggly. Very good amount of padding too around the edges/corners as well as the main flat edge. Inside is SO soft and won't damage your laptop in any way. Built really well (seems like it so far), everything sewn together well, and the inside pocket is MASSIVE so fits my power cable, plugs, external hard drive, headphones - EVERYTHING.

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a bit of premium casing for their laptop - looks even better in person, feels great, just all round brilliant case.
on 30 September 2015
The 6" version is perfect for a kindle paperwhite. I didn't want a case which would be on all the time as I didn't want to add any extra weight to my kindle when reading so I'm very happy with this. I often read on my way to and from work and this case is nicely padded and allows me to just chuck the kindle in my bag when I'm done without worrying about it getting damaged.

Only downside is the extra pocket is quite useless (I'm not sure what you would actually put in there) but as I don't really need it that doesn't affect my opinion of the case.
on 21 February 2014
So my last MacBook pro was kept in a hard plastic shell, which scratched it really badly, so I needed a new solution.

I have used this as a sleeve for carrying my MacBook, as well as a cushion to sit it on, to stop it becoming scratched by the grit on surfaces and tables.

Very impressed. Build quality is excellent, looks nice, lining is great; had lots of positive comments from others.

The zip is designed in such a way that you aren't likely to scratch the laptop with it. Five Stars.