5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
my son is autistic and can not do laces so we have always had to buy Velcro fastening shoes, and there not always available in the style he likes.... but now thanks to these laces we can buy any shoes he likes. super fast delivery, great seller. will definitely be ordering more in the future, thank you!
Published 15 months ago by netty boo

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet expectations
Published 9 months ago by Minnow

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Walking, 18 July 2014
Tex (Southern England) - See all my reviews
I bought these after a hip replacement, as bending to tie laces was difficult/painful, to the extent of putting me off walking and slowing my recovery. I use them in my walking shoes/trainers, 6 holes each side. I found them plenty long enough, and ended up cutting off around 2 to 3 inches after knotting and toggle fitting. I recommend getting a long shoe horn to use, but with that I find the shoes so much easier to fit it is making my walks pleasant again. I found there was slightly more movement of the shoe on the foot than with normal laces, but have not found this a problem even after several miles. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for brown trainers, 19 Jan. 2015
I didn't even realise these could be purchased until I spotted some on Amazon a month or two before I needed to buy some for some new trainers. I am having difficulty using my thumbs at the moment so I thought these might make wearing a new pair of trainers easier.
They arrived in a bag with lacing instructions. all four ends of the elasticated laces were hardened to make lacing easier and they fit through the holes in the trainers without difficulty. The instructions show how to lace and fit through the plastic bits but do not give any firm information as to the best type of knot to use. I've never been a scout so I just knotted in my own style. It seemed pretty firm and the cone shape hid most of it from view. I then cut off the excess lace - of course this cuts off the hardened bit so lacing into something else would be more difficult. Not really a problem as I bought them just for these trainers.

I am delighted how easy it is to put the trainers on and lace them firmly. I can tighten one handed if I need to so if one of my thumbs is really playing up I don't have to use it. I also like the little bit of give the elastic gives as you walk - it stops the trainers feeling tight and gives a very natural walking experience.

I am looking at my other boots and shoes to see if any of them would benefit from this type of lace arrangement.
Very happy and recommended for those who might find using ordinary laces difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elastic lock shoe laces, 29 July 2013
I bought these to try, I run around 30-35 miles a week and anything to make my run easier the better. Good size of lace that can be shortened if required. So in summary cheap well made easy to fit and work .

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet expectations, 30 May 2014
The purpose of this kind of lace is brilliant, and are a deal help to children dealing with sports shoes' laces at school. I liked the look of what I saw in the picture given on the website, but what I received was markedly different, and as such, a disappointment. The cleat and toggle were both very different from what the picture indicated, and as such were far harder to fit, and are far less secure than other pairs I've purchased in the past. They'll do, but I feel let down that the seller didn't explain that they were different, or give me the option to cancel my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, easy to set up!, 22 Sept. 2014
Mrs. S. E. Hargreaves (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
Purchased to replace the tie up laces on my 6 year old sons indoor trainers. They work a treat, Very easy to set up and cut to adjust the length. He can now quickly and simply get his trainers on and off with no assistance from the teachers. I will be buying more! This has opened up the choice for trainers for my son. He has wide feet and Sketchers trainers are great for him. They only come with laces, which he struggles with, so a quick replacement makes them work. No more restrictions to velcro straps/closures

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids with dyspraxia, but not ideal, 8 Nov. 2014
Although it came with no instructions, a quick search on YouTube and we were good to go. I was a bit worried that I had to get the scissors to them, just in case I cut in the wrong place, then that's five quid down the drain. My daughter has dyspraxia and the elastic nature means that lace up shoes and trainers are much easier to put on. The one negative is that the button you have to press in order to tighten the laces is really quite stiff and hard to push at the same time as pulling the laces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for 65 year old with 2 tin hips - trying to play as much golf & "sensible" sport as the old body will allow., 23 Aug. 2013
Great product - does what it says on the tin - A little prce shaving would be welcome when fitting "all" my sports shoes with these laces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for a fair price, 13 Jan. 2014
I like it very much. Good looking, good working, good price. I recommend it strongly for all runners and other sports.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was hoping for!, 13 Feb. 2015
Delivery was fairly quick, but I am disappointed with the laces they are easy to put in trainers and to attach the lock but I agree with other reviewers the laces are to long when you have got them the length you want. You then have to tie a knot and cut them which means cutting off the ends with the plastic on they are then left looking a mess . Shall go back to ordinary laces.