5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait!!!
Like most people, I could not wait for this release after the tour ended in July. The DVD doesnt dissappoint. The way it is done is slightly different from the 1997 version but it does not lose any of the delights that all the tour DVDs have.
Published 7 months ago by Pandajon

First of all the DVD itself is great I watched it with my Dad and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Published 7 months ago by jason carter littleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait!!!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: The British & Irish Lions 2013: Lions Raw (behind the scenes documentary) DVD (DVD)
The final scene with the music backdrop to the second-half of the 3rd Test is worth the money alone. Please never stop the Lions Tour documentaries!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one so far, 9 Feb 2014
The is the best Lions DVD so far, it's got everything,
a true reflection of what happens on a tour

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 6 Jan 2014
this dvd was a very good watch as a lions fan it was a good touch as to what goes on when on tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2013
Bought this for my son who is an avid Lions fan. He has watched a few times and says it is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars COME ON THE LIONS, 14 Dec 2013
VERY INTERESTING DVD GIVING YOU AN INSIGHT TO WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES. VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. REALLY PLEASED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 Dec 2013
This was a christmas present for my dad, 6 cheaper than Tesco and he loved it. He would recommend it to all his friends

5.0 out of 5 stars great dvd, 12 Dec 2013
my 12 year old is rugby mad and was delighted with this dvd. He watched the matches on the tour and this seemed the natural progression.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Documentary, worth the watch for big rugby fans that followed the series, 9 Dec 2013
Overall I liked it, I have no complaints, again it is worth the watch for any rugby fans who followed the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Go lions..., 3 Dec 2013
A great insight into the life of the lions on their victorious trip down under. A must for any lions fan.

3.0 out of 5 stars First time I have ever said this but feel totally ripped off by Amazon, 28 Nov 2013

My major concern was the price charged by Amazon for this item around 21 which again I know I did not have to purchase it for this price I could have waited. My gripe is that a few days after purchase Amazon offered a box set of the Lions tour 6 DVDs for around 25 I am sure given the choice most fans would have opted for this better deal had it been made available.

Will I still use Amazon? Of course I will as this is the only time that this has happened hopefully it will be the last...