5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this dress!!
Published 7 months ago by Mrs Vanessa Callow

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but needs tweaking
I really liked the look of this dress but when I tried it on I found it to be too short;another 4-6 inches would have been more flattering and feminine;also instead of having gathers at the waist a flat front with wide A-line panels would have been more stylish.I am a size 14 and it made my hips and derriere look big so I would not recommend this to anyone over a size 12.
Published 1 day ago by Linda,Cheshire

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore this dress!!, 8 Dec 2013
I have never had soooo many compliments about a dress I have worn ever!!! Worn to a wedding with lots of varying outfits..... Total strangers came up and told me how fantastic my outfit was!!!!, the reviews and guidance was spot on...order a size up and bingo!!! I teamed it with the lindy bop bolero and and full underskirt .. Thank you for such prompt delivery and for designing the dress!!! Will be ordering another.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 10 Oct 2013
Beautiful dress, well cut and fairly good quality material for the price. I find that the sizing runs slightly large.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress, 22 Nov 2013
Lovely dress this is the second one I have bought from you fits very well I am extremely pleased with be buying another one very soon. . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Lindy Bop vintage polka dot Hepburn dress., 24 Oct 2013
Very pleased with this dress,it arrived before estimated date, could,nt wait to try it on, it fitted beautifuly I did order one size bigger to fit the boobs so I would suggest if you are well endowed in that area to go up a size. I am going to order another one in a different colour very good for the price. A.M. Inverness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Dress, 16 Aug 2013
This dress fits really well and is true to size. Great value for money and good to wear something a bit different, i'm loving the 50's revival at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 19 Oct 2013
I love this dress so much! 50s style dresses are amazing :D Need to shorten the skirt a bit as I'm a short person, but I will wear this loads!

5.0 out of 5 stars The 19550s/60s polka dot (Hepburn) dress, 22 July 2013
looks brill. plane and very classy. Will be ordering more from the same place. The dress came the very next day cannot fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Feb 2014
The dress fit perfectly, no problems or issues. It is amazimg to wear with or without a petticoat and is an made of quality material. I cant wait to order from you again

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful vintage style dress, amazing quality., 5 April 2014
F ADAMS - See all my reviews
Amazing little dress. This is the second dress I bought from Lindybop and the quality for the price is undeniably exquisite. I adore 50's style dresses and this one especially flatters my curvy figure. I am usually a 14 but bought the 16 after reading other reviews as I have quite a generous bust. The16 was a perfect fit across the bust area, though a little big around the neck but nothing a little stitch can't fix (: I am 5ft 5 and the dress is a flattering length too. Will continue to obsess with Lindybop!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it!, 14 Nov 2013
Jasmine E. Oladokun "Jego30" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lindy Bop Classy Audrey Hepburn Style Vintage 1950's Pinup Polka Dot Dress (Apparel)
This dress is gorgeous; hides bulges and flatters beautifully. feminine and elegant. Had a photoshoot in it and colour came out excellent in picsss. Awesome buy! compliments and compliments! :)