on 12 November 2013
Ordered this for my niece for xmas so can't say how much she liked it ... or not lol. No problems with the packaging all in great condition. Worth buying at the price it is! :)
on 11 November 2013
I don't know if this was an isolated incident but Barbies hair had dried glue all over it so when she was extracted from the box chunks of her hair were pulled out. I would have returned it but my four year old daughter wasn't bothered and would have been devastated to lose it so soon after receiving it! The doll itself I have no problem with, but for me it took the gloss of a nice present. Her hai will remain forever scruffy!
on 6 December 2013
Bought this for my granddaughters 9th birthday and although she has about 20 other Barbies she loves this one!
Very good price. Delivered promptly.
on 15 December 2013
came within 2days of paying for it. was exactly what it says it it, only thing would be it comes in a box 2x the size lol but great item
on 14 February 2014
My daughter asked for this for Christmas. She said the outfit was cool so that's a good sign. Value for money.
on 13 November 2014
LOVELY DOLL,MY GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES IT...
on 14 July 2014