5.0 out of 5 stars FOR THE COOLEST DRINK..
Great little items , they seem to stay cooler longer , and they don't weaken the liquor like ice cubes . They are easy to use as all one needs is to put them in the fridge after use. I had used the sealed plastic water filled ones but these are really much better.
I cant fault the usefulness of these little cubes, they are excellent.
Published 11 months ago by john davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - quite gimmicky
These are ok - they do the job reasonably well but rattle around a bit too much for me. There's something about the sound of rough stone on glass that doesn't sit well.
Published 4 months ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR THE COOLEST DRINK.., 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: tedim® - Whisky Rocks Ice Cube Cooling Stones Made from Granite
I cant fault the usefulness of these little cubes, they are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Sep 2013
I bought these as a present for a friend, he is thrilled with them and so am I. The delivery was quick, they were nicely packaged and I would definitely buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisky Rocks Ice Cube Cooling Stones Made from Granite, 29 Aug 2013
Excellent price, quality and delivery. It helped to keep the whisky cool and was a great talking point when people saw them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisky Rocks, 22 July 2013
Tried these at a friend's BBQ during the heat wave. Was impressed so bought my own. Wonderful idea. Easy to use and mess free. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 11 Jan 2014
I bought these to put in some handmade Christmas crackers, and they were well received. My parents and brother all drink whiskey, port and brandy in the evenings, and there's always been discussions/complaints about how the ice they use waters the drink down. I'd heard of these before, and thought it was an awesome idea, so I looked at a few options on amazon. This product seemed to be the best compromise between cost and quality, and I wasn't wrong.

I got 9 stones in a small velvet drawstring bag - which I use to keep the stones in, in the freezer - and a little card with the instructions on (not that you really need them, but then common sense isn't all that common, I guess). The stones were a nice size, about 1cm x 1cm, nicely shaped and with soft rounded edges which stop them from scratching the glass. The colour is a pleasant shade of mid-grey, which darkens to dark grey/black when they're in the drink. I froze these for a few hours, and when I got them out they were indeed very cold, and I used three per glass.

They don't seem to chill the drink to the same extent as ice does, but rather than being a fault with the product I think that's more to do with the lack of dispersal throughout the drink which comes with melting ice water. That said, the drinks were noticeably colder after a few minutes, and they stayed that way for as long as was needed. I haven't given it 5 stars, simply because there isn't a 4.5! I'd take half a point off for the fact that it doesn't chill drinks as well as ice, but like I said, I doubt its the fault of the product.

Other benefits of these are that they didn't flavour the drinks at all, which ice can do sometimes, and they were very easy to clean. These will definitely be getting a lot of use in the future, and I think of all the products I saw, these are definitely have the best ratio of price vs quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic gift idea, 18 Mar 2014
This was a quick last minute gift for my dad as its a bit different and fun. The cubes stay cold for around 20 minutes and look great in the glass. They produce less mess than real ice cubes and most importantly they dont melt in the drink.
They also come in a nice soft carry pouch which you can place in the freezer and it stops the cubes getting lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool drink stones., 15 Mar 2014
I looked at many varieties of these stones and chose one of the less expensive packs. They were very much appreciated by the recipient and I thought they were a quality bargain. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 6 Mar 2014
bought as a gift and they were well received. would definitely recommend this item to others. would buy more in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient thrilled, 7 Dec 2013
Kimmie J (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
Got these as a gift for a whisky lover who is very particular about what he drinks and what he drinks it in, and with. Was a bit nervous giving him these but he really loves them, so I'm over the moon. They stay really cold, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars although they came in a smart pouch - they were not boxed so does not ..., 17 July 2014
These are really quite small cubes, however they are a fraction of the price that we paid for a similar set from John Lewis. Also, although they came in a smart pouch - they were not boxed so does not look as fancy as it could have done, especially when bought as a gift. Package arrived very quickly.