This is fantastic, fits easily over my rucksack when it is stuffed full. The reflective material is really bright, and makes me very visible to other road users. The waterproof function will help when the weather becomes more severe as my rucksack is not waterproof.
Published 1 month ago by Joel

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore on first use
I'd like to give this a better review but the first time I put it on my 30L pack the perimeter elastic came away from the main fabric. Maybe I just got a faulty one but clearly it had had no quality control...
Published 4 months ago by Mr. R. Holden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic, fits easily over my rucksack when it is ..., 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Waterproof Rucksack Cover With Scotchlite 3M (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tore on first use, 14 July 2014
Mr. R. Holden "roger" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 12 Jun 2014
Brilliant product and fits perfectly. It didn't let the rain in so I would definitely recommend + you can't be missed given how bright it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recomended, 27 May 2014
it is a very good product and it fits very well to my 30lt bag. Given the price i believe that it is a very good choice. Highly recomended product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Showerproof - not Waterproof!, 15 Oct 2014
This is more 'showerproof' than 'waterproof'. It's ok for the price but don't trust it in heavy rain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 30 April 2014
Great price, water proof and bright. Hooks on well to my rucksack. Tedious to unclip to get into it whilst walking but that's the very nature of something like this anyway so just expect that.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 25 Feb 2014
great item dose what it says on the tin wish i had two rucksacks so i could buy another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Feb 2014
Its very good product yo put in your bag for rain and for been visible to other people and cars

5.0 out of 5 stars Old and new...., 22 Sep 2014
Arrived quickly and is a good product. I had one before this, exactly the same and it served its purpose for two years... I brutalised it so many time I wonder it lasted for so long. Faith is strange though... The wind blew the old one off my rucksack while riding my motorbike on the same day the new one arrived. I only noticed when I got home before I wanted to try the new one...

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronseal, 17 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Bright and gives some protection from water. Super

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›