Format: DVD|Change

on 3 January 2014
My 5 year old had seen this movie already on the Disney Channel and had been after it for months. Thus it was an easy choice for her stocking this year. It is a great film, wonderfully acted and performed with some brilliant set-pieces and truly wonderful songs and comic lines. I was an absolute skeptic about it and it's ilk but have to confess myself a reform,ed sinner and would advocate this being purchased for any children up to around 11/12. Really good, clean fun with enough subtext for us oldies to enjoy too.
on 29 July 2013
watched this movie on Disney channel and recorded it so now I cant stop singing these songs and the film I cant stop watching amazing cant wait to get this on dvd
love the romance brady and mack have they are amazing
so far my fav song is like me and meant to be there the best
Such an exciting movie :)
on 23 September 2013
My 9 year old daughter loves this movie and so do I! We have fun singing along to the songs together now :)
on 24 October 2015
Teen Beach is one of those typical, cheesy, High School Musical sort of film and I absolutely love it. I've watched it (and the sequel) countless times and they never ever get boring. It's obviously aimed at younger kids because it is really innocent but even as a 15 year old I love it and appreciate the innocence of it. And of course, the music is just so much fun!
on 31 January 2015
Bought for my niece at a good price. She loves this film so a good purchase.
on 16 January 2014
Younger brother is in love with this film. Bought as a late christmas pressie. He saw it on Disney channel but didn't catch the beginning so he was over the moon when I told him I had bought it for him. Reminds me of High School Musical with all oft he singing and dancing, Catchy songs and a nice film.
on 4 February 2014
Got this my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. I think she's watched it at least 7 times already now. She saw it on sky and had been hounding me for it for ages. Something that I have watched with her too. Reminds me of a young 'Grease' type of movie.
on 3 May 2014
Bought for a present for my 12 year old son as he loves all these disney movies and sure enough he loves this too!
Even I sat and watched it with him and I can't stand how cheesy they are lol
Would highly recommend!
on 20 June 2015
My cousin's daughter can't understand anything cause she's knows Greek cause she's from Greece and most importantly she's only 5 so release all Disney movies and series and with Greek Audio and Subtitles that will be awesome
on 22 November 2013
This was purchased for my daughter's 8th birthday, she had been watching the movie on Disney Chanel all summer and wanted the soundtrack so she could listen to it anywhere. She knows all the songs and yes, I do know too!!