5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sheet
I bought this to protect my new mattress from my son. It was put to test soon after it was purchased, my son peed twice in my bed, but mattress was kept completely dry! Very pleased with this product, well worth the money!
Published 10 months ago by Molly

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but doesn't live up to Amazon reviews
The product itself is good for its class and based solely on the normal expectations I would have had for a waterproof mattress protector it probably would have gotten the full five stars. However, in my opinion it doesn't live up to the high expectations the reviews here have built up, and what I based my purchase on.

I bought this for the mattress in my spare...
Published 3 months ago by Jordan Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sheet, 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable to use, more than does what it says on the package., 17 Feb 2014
prompt delivery. product exceeds expectations. protects, washes easily in the machine. dries very quickly. The waterproof side needs to be dried with towel then the material side will be dry in 2 to 3 hours in warm room. no sweating through the night, the protector keeps the bed cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Velfont Waterproof Protector, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Velfont Terry Towelling Waterproof and Breathable Aloe Vera Mattress Protector - Fitted, King Size (150x190/200cm)
fantastic item,fits the bed exactly with a bit of give,great price,doesn't rustle on the bed & withstands toddler accidents so happy family!!I'm currently pregnant & hoping it will also protect the bed if my waters go during the night ;) .

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but doesn't live up to Amazon reviews, 8 Sep 2014
Jordan Russell (Central Scotland) - See all my reviews

I bought this for the mattress in my spare room, which I intend to rent out to lodgers, so my priority is protecting the mattress without affecting comfort for the lodger. It's definitely quieter than your traditional plastic bed cover, but to me it's not "silent' or "undetectable" as others have said. On the upside it doesn't cause me any real discomfort due to excessive heat and seems to stay in place on a standard double mattress.

My advice: if it's for a kid then this is definitely a great purchase compared to alternatives. However, for a bed for grown-ups it's just not as discrete as would be ideal so only purchase it if it's a necessity and not just as a precautionary. If my next lodger would rather not use it I couldn't hold it against them as I wouldn't have it on my own bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 25 Feb 2014
I was concerned about it being too plasticky though it's not at all. No problems with being too warm and a great price, would recommend to anyone after a mattress protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection, 24 Sep 2013
I've had quite a few mattress protectors and they've made me feel hot or kept sliding off the bed,and got torn after washing them,this one is cool stays in place and excellent quality would definitely recommend you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Protector, 13 Mar 2014
Great buy just what was needed , good quality for the price .
Doesn't make any noise like most waterproof ones do and doesn't over heat you .
Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the little one, 26 Mar 2014
This protector really saves the mattress - and us having to clean, and wait for the mattress to dry. No hassles

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress Cover, 16 Nov 2013
This product is good as it is waterproof which protects the mattress from accidental spills, at the same time having a terry towelling topside allowing for a comfortable sleep

1.0 out of 5 stars i wouldn't, 21 April 2014
This isn't as soft to touch as the bamboo version and at first it seemed ok and it did prevent damage from accidents BUT it was washed at 40 and tumbled on a low heat as advised and all the plastic has adhered to itself causing crinkling, trying to prise these apart causes areas of backing to come away so therefore affecting the waterproof nature of the product. as I've only had the opportunity to wash it twice it's not acceptable