5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots very well made
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by B Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 months wear at best
This is the third pair of Rocket Dogs that I am throwing away with barely any wear time out of them. Unfortunately the insole collapses and I walk like a demented teenager who hasn't figured out that they no longer wear the boot but walk on the actual side of it. The soles have worn through (and I wear them about 3 times a week- I'm not completely crazy in wearing them)...
Published 5 months ago by Samantha Jayne Tebbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab boots very well made, 25 Nov 2011
I purchashed these boots a size larger than my normal size after reading other reviews,the boots are very well made and seemed very comfy,unfortunatly I could not zip them up as they are made for slimmer calves than mine.so sadly I had to return them for a refund but have ordered another pair of rocket dog boots that lace up the front as I was so impressed the the quality .so if you have normal sized calves and are looking for a pair of well made comfy and warm boots look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars very very very happy with boots, 8 Nov 2009
Mrs. Vicki C. Prior (dorset england) - See all my reviews
very comfortable and warm. top quality and highly reccomended. get size up when ordering though!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 11 Nov 2012
Amazing boots- warm, comfy and so easy to wear. This is my third pair of Rocket Dog boots now, as for me they fit my needs perfectly bye I wouldn't buy anything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dog slope boots, 25 Feb 2012
These boots are really great, very sturdy sole, great quality, very warm and comfortable. I would definately buy more of these. I take a size 6 and bought this size which was a great fit, i almost ordered a 7 after reading some of the other reviews but i am glad i didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Boot, 18 Dec 2009
Great boot. 5th pair i have owned (4th purchase from amazon) nice and wide at the toes, nice and toasty on the inside. Know that they will fit and they last me through autumn, winter and spring with almost daily wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec 2009
L. Shaw (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
Having read other reviews I firstly bought a size 6. This was a bit big so I bought my normal size (5) to compare. On first try they felt a bit snug across the top of my foot but after just a couple of days they were perfect; I'm really pleased with them. Also, from submitting my order to delivery was extremely impressive - I ordered them on a Sunday and they arrived on the Tuesday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous!, 29 Nov 2013
NeenZ (London, England) - See all my reviews
I was lucky to purchase these boots on a Black Friday deal. I took the chance and I am so glad I did! I've been searching for a pair of calf high boots for months and being quite erm...shall we say...chunky in the calf department, finding a pair that I can actually do up has been a chore.

These boots are just beautiful. Perfect shoes size too, none of that size 5 but really more of a size 4 rubbish!

So I can finally wear my skinny jeans again (which in my size is actually an oxymoron!) I am one happy bunny :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog boots, 30 Dec 2009
Mrs. Zoe Carlin "Zoe Carlin" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
Fantastic boots - really comfy and warm especially in this cold weather. Look great with jeans or skirts. Really pleased with them they are great and I wear them all the time as they are as comfy as slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Comfy boots, 16 Dec 2009
Sarah Samura (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these boots in brown 2 years ago. They look a bit scruffy now but I love them. I now have a brand new pair in black they are the most comfortable boots I have ever ever ever had and they keep your feet warm and toasty! Love 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars New boots, 21 Oct 2013
These boots are so comfortable I haven't taken them off yet. I wear them every day. They are generous in size so you may need a thick pair of socks and as they are square at the front they don't squash your feet. Brilliant.