5.0 out of 5 stars Great game
Downloaded this last night most games I download don't seem to hold my attention for for more than one play but found this to be very user friendly good game will play again
Published 14 months ago by R. A. Bradshaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating!.
Published 4 months ago by TankyD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 14 Oct 2013
R. A. Bradshaw "older player" (nottingham uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphics!, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
5 star for the graphics alone! This game is definitely worth the buy it is definitely worth paying attention to!

4.0 out of 5 stars arctic shooter, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
a lot better than my last sniper game. only drawback is about being timed for the missions. other than that this is a good game

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating!., 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
Headshots are shrugged off unless "double tapped" which wastes valuable seconds as missions are on a (very tight) timer. Body shots also require two hits. Can only conclude that all enemies must have steel plates in their heads. Have uninstalled as I will need one myself if I spend any more time banging my head against the wall in frustration! This is on Kindle fire. You might do better on other devices.

3.0 out of 5 stars good graphics, tedious game play, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
As games go on tablets, this is a fine example of excellent graphics, pity the game itself doesn't grab me, sorry.

3.0 out of 5 stars good on the rare occasions that it works, 7 July 2014
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
Looks good, progressive difficulty just freezes constantly. For a timed game that's like finding skid marks in your new girlfriend's knickers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sniper wArfar, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
It's a ok game. Bit of getting use to with a kindle good graphics. Just don't like to rush before kill shots as your on a timer. And who needs clocks wen ya on a mission lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 8 Jun 2014
Mr. K. H. Plunkett (Fareham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
I love this and have completed all the levels despite being in my late seventies. Disappointed that I cannot find a version to run on my PC though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Freezes at the "snow ski episode" in Infinite Play, 16 July 2014
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
An excellent game which I really enjoyed until reaching the later levels when it freezes to a blue screen and won't allow you to go further. Very annoying when you have gained the better guns and then nothing....hope an update will fix it but 3 stars only 'til then.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not responsive enough, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: iSniper 3D Arctic Warfare (App)
The graphics are great and game play looks good. Lining up that perfect head shot is very satisfying but...having taken your shot it is often necessary to switch to full screen mode to pick out more targets. This is done by tapping the screen. Except that on my Kindle Fire it rarely works the first time, or second or third! As the scenarios are against the clock it is very frustrating to watch precious seconds tick away whilst you tap the screen with increasing impatience.

I've tried a light touch, I've tried a heavy touch. Maybe it's just me and big banana fingers. The game looks good and I really do want to progress further so if it is just me then please someone let me know where I'm going wrong. Failing that, shoot me - it's ok, I can wait.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›