5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ! Love it
The best cardigan I never had :)
1st ;I love the colour.( I ordered the dark one )
2 nd ; for the size ! Perfect. I m a size 14 (big Boops) and this cardigan fit me perfectly
3 rd ; the sleeves. Long enough but prefer to wear like 3/4. Much easy at work
4 ; just received and put in wash machine has it was smelly ( daily wash 30 degrees)
After...
Published 19 months ago by Me !

3.0 out of 5 stars Batwing sleeve slit knitting cardigan wrap...........
Mmmm when I first opened the package (which was packed extremely tightly) - I thought OMG what have I ordered. I tried it on and still I am not sure. I plan to wear it tomorrow so I will update a little later to let u know if my feelings have changed. :) To be continued.......
Published 18 months ago by Eli

3.0 out of 5 stars Batwing sleeve slit knitting cardigan wrap..........., 20 Sept. 2013
...It felt nice and warm when I got used to wearing it and it is different to other cardigans - the batwing sleeves and the back of the cardigan give an edge to it. So for the price I would say that it is not a bad purchase. It is just going to take me some getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ! Love it, 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Luckshop2012 Womens Stylish Batwing Sleeve Slit Knitting Cardigan Wrap Cape Sweater Top Loose (Apparel)
The best cardigan I never had :)
1st ;I love the colour.( I ordered the dark one )
3 rd ; the sleeves. Long enough but prefer to wear like 3/4. Much easy at work
After that still really soft ( not scratchy at all )
5 ; For the price ... It's perfect.
Don t hesitate to buy one before its too late because I will order another colour ..

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the picture for the price, 2 Dec. 2014
When ordering this product, I had read most of the reviews and so knew pretty much what to expect. This cardigan isn't exactly like the picture, but for the price it's the next best thing.

It looks very similar to the picture, but is not exactly the same. The material is slightly thinner and as such the cardigan sits a little bit differently to the picture when worn. Another thing to note is that it is shorter than the picture- about waist height.

But despite those differences, this is a lovely warm cardigan which is so snug and looks great on. For the price, it's worth a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 3 Oct. 2013
1. It arrived pretty quickly.
2. The item (I ordered the dark grey one) was clean, no pulls or bobbly bits.
3. It is really nice and warm to wear and although it slips off my shoulders every now and again as I'm working, I still find it really comfortable.
4. Even if it is baggy, it doesn't tend to get in the way.
5. I really like this style of jumper and I am certainly considering buying the lighter one.
6. The first time I wore it to work, people asked me where I purchased it and complimented it - so it can't be bad!

5 out of 5, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing looking, stylish and fits nicely., 18 Oct. 2014
Well I am size 14 now but it fits very nicely and looks so stylish, I love the grey colour, its softness and quality. I do think it would look better if you are thin, maybe size 10 or 12 at least. But still I can't complain about the product, it is amazing. It is shipped from China, and probably made in China (I didn't read the label). It has that UU (W-shape) style at the back in the bottom. So it might just cover your pelvic area but not as much as I expected it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item, 29 Nov. 2013
lovely and comfortable I ordered a beige one too im very happy with these items and will be ordering again soon thankyou Luckshop2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like the picture!, 6 Mar. 2014
Silk180 (SE London, England) - See all my reviews
This cardigan would have got a 5 star rating if it wasn't so short. On the picture it shows that it is down to the thigh, in truth it doesn't cover your 'behind'. As it is short, you don't get the same chunky flow you might of expected (what the pic leads you to believe). Great pity because everything else about the cardi is fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 13 Mar. 2014
This is a nice thick cardi, but the picture is misleading, as the sleeves are not as long as in the photos and the cardigan certainley isnt as long as it appears. Its wasit length rather than bum length. However its a nice colour and wearable, just I wouldn't have bought it knowing how short it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 30 Dec. 2013
its a very nice jacket, I love it I only have compliments.
It goes with everything, very nice colours, great.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 23 Jan. 2014
kmd89 (manchester) - See all my reviews
It is shorter than it looks on the model. I am 5ft and it doesn't cover my bum. It is longer at the sides than at the front and back. It is however a really comfy cardy and different. I am impressed with it as the material is soft and thick too.