5.0 out of 5 stars You're Worth It?
My first thought on these replacement brushes was that they are really expensive.
BUT I have used the Phillips Sonicare Inter Care Brush for about 3 months now and consider it the finest toothbrush I have ever used.
It is simply streets ahead of the competition and the action is wonderful.

So you are really left with no option if you have that tooth...
Published 13 months ago by Glenn Cook

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused marketing, doubtful VFM
Phillips have really lost it, what is the difference between HX6013 and HK6014? Nothing! You really have to watch the prices. Some three packs, some four, some three pack with an extra one free! And price variation of up to 40%.
Published 8 months ago by Roger Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars You're Worth It?, 16 Sep 2013
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
It is simply streets ahead of the competition and the action is wonderful.

So you are really left with no option if you have that tooth brush you must use these replacements.

The only good side to this is that the brushes actually seem to have lasted much longer than the previous brushes I used with my Oral B range.
The makers do claim that 3 months is the average time. I doubted this but I must admit use is proving them right.

The Oral B revolving heads have been on the market for ages and several really cheap imitations were available. I have tried several and whilst not as good as the Braun 'Official' heads they did the trick well at a fraction of the price.

I suspect that with time manufacturers will come up with similar.
But not yet.

The price may be high but I must admit the heads really are worth it for such a wonderful electric Toothbrush as the Sonicare.

You can actually prolong the life of the heads here are a few tips and pointers that I wrote with my review of the Phillips Sonicare toothbrush.

The real improvements on this brush over the oral B are the choice of actions.
You can select clean, Whiten or gum care.
The brushes really do seem to get between the teeth and gum line and do clear away any plaque lurking there.
I am a great advocate of gum care because I have had real problems in the past with Lichen Planus.
So I use Daily Gum and Tooth Paste.
Corsodyl Daily Gum & Tooth Paste 75ml
The brush action is much quieter that the Oral B and seemed more effective. After just once session my mouth and teeth felt like I had just had a scrape and polish at the Dental Hygienist.
After a few plays I realized I really should have read the instruction manual first. This is because it really does advise how to get the best out of this wonderful piece of kit.

If you press too hard a clever change in hum notifies you to modify your action.

I use the whitener mode in conjunction with a suitable tooth polish kit like Denivit.
Again the results are wonderful
BUT for me the best feature must be the gum action. It is simply very effective at creating healthy gums.

I am not saying the Oral Bs are bad rather this is so much better.

Now a few tips.
1. Only use a pea sized amount of toothpaste.
2. Let the brush do its work rather than try to use it like a manual toothbrush as you switch it on.
3. Just rinse your mouth slightly. (The fluoride in the paste will find its way to your teeth better via the body digesting it.)
4. If you use a baking soda type toothpaste (like the Arm and Hammer brands rinse your brush well because the soda can attack the plastic of the brush.

A down side of the brush is the cost. The heads are also very highly priced. (I was right there when I wrote that)
BUT and this is coming from a guy who try to save a few bob I can honestly say this brush is worth every single penny.
If you think of just how much you would miss your teeth when they have gone then this
Don't you think this would be a decent investment in your health?

You are worth it.

One Hundred percent recommended. '

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused marketing, doubtful VFM, 21 Feb 2014
Roger Taylor (Marlow, Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife and I were given our Sonicare toothbrushes but though they clean well the heads don't last anything like as long as Phillips say they should. Between us we're paying between £12 and £15 a month for new heads - too much on a pension.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for original, 9 Dec 2013
Ordered these as they are soo much cheaper on Amanzon that other chemists, plus you have the choose of how many to a packet. They arrived in good time obviously as they are original phillips product they fit the Sonicare toothbrush, will definately order again.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 2 Oct 2013
Much better than cheaper brands which claim to be compatible with sonicare in that they fit well and last much longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lethal packaging!, 2 Jun 2014
A. Walker (Lincoln UK) - See all my reviews
The brushes are fine, been using them for years but the stiff plastic packaging they arrive in ought to be banned. It has to be cut open leaving sharp edges worse than broken glass!

3.0 out of 5 stars Close, 25 Oct 2012
The heads are ok, they fit fine except that if you are sharing the toothbrush holder you cannot differentiate between heads unless you paint/mark them in some way. the orginal heads could be colour coded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush Heads, 8 Dec 2013
They fit Philips Sonicares and are ten times better than no-name alternatives. Last 3-4 months before showing signs of wear, so decent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are pretty good, 30 April 2014
Amazon Customer "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
These are excellent brush heads and give a very good and effective brushing experience in my humble opinion. That said, I am finding that the brush heads, are lasting less time than the 3 month replacement, as quoted in the blurb we got with our electric tooth brush which is disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Phillips Brush Heads, 4 Dec 2013
Product as stated and as expected. It is very hard to write anything interesting or exciting about toothbrush heads! Think they are expensive though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good....., 15 Feb 2013
but not brilliant, the heads are quite difficult to push onto the base anjd the little plastic coloured rings that usually go between the head and the base are not included, and the rings from the manufacturers heads will not fit, therefore there is always a gap between head and base.

Philips Sonicare HX6018/26 Pro Results Standard Pack of 8