5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive brushes for sensitive teeth
Just the job. I have sensitive teeth and receding gums. The normal brushes were too harsh and the sensitive setting on my sonicare model wasn't very effective. Just a shame I had to buy a new and more expensive model to get these brushes, the sensitive brush heads which would fit my cheaper model weren't available in the UK.
Published 16 months ago by Deb from Berks

1.0 out of 5 stars Only got a pack of two
Clearly I never examined the item carefully on arrival but my wife has just gone to use one and found it was a pack of two not four.
Published 2 months ago by roger63

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars would like to have a size option, 1 July 2013
would really like the compact/ mini brush heads to have a sensitive option because the standard size are too large for my mouth

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive brushes for sensitive teeth, 10 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another sonic brush head, 16 Mar 2014
I always like buying these brushes the last a long time if used correctly. I still get a very clean teeth from the sonic Pro care heads and it does ensure you get in those awkward places and give it a brush over the traditional way. These are made of good strong plastic and the brush head does fade in colour to indicate that the brush needs to change but hey you bought a pack of 3 so no need to order just grab another from the pack. Its long lasting and gave me great clean feel on my molars.

\DB

4.0 out of 5 stars http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005GUP1IA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0, 18 Oct 2013
I ordered sensitive brush heads by mistake but they work the same as regular ones. TBH I can't tell the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my toothbrush. Real deal!, 25 Nov 2013
I always buy from Amazon my brush heads, or from any shop in the UK if there is a discount. Unfortunately I am currently living in Stockholm and here these heads are bloody expensive. Better buying them off from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Jan 2014
The best value sonic brush heads I've found and an excellent product, highly recommend. This toothbrush and heads are good for a thorough clean and I was recommended to deal with gum recession.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips HX6054/26 Sonicare Pro Results Brush Heads Sensitive 4pk, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX6054/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Sensitive Pack of 4 (Personal Care)
Bought these to go with new toothbrush and sensitive heads suggested by dentist. Very pleased with product and will order again. Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Jan 2014
A. P. Turner (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
Good value fits our philips electric brush (as expected) does what it says on the tin prefer these to the very small ones that you can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 April 2014
Would definitely use again - replaced a previous item as worn - great and would re order this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good sensitive brush heads., 6 Jun 2014
Very good brush heads if you have sensitive/ irritated teeth or gums. I tried many brush heads and these were the best. They are soft so run out fairly quickly but at least you can brush properly with a quality brush head and not hurt yourself. My mouth certainly feels very clean after use and dentist said my oral hygiene was excellent. Recommended product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›