on 13 March 2016
Quite expensive but they are good quality and durable. The blue marker bristles change to white to indicate a change of head is due - at around three months - but if all the bristles are still good (firm and straight) I find a longer head life is OK. Fully recommended.
on 24 January 2014
These are original Sonicare brush heads so work exactly as expected on my Sonicare HX6530. They were excellent value and much cheaper than I could buy in the high street. Very satisfied with purchase.
on 4 January 2014
The whole family have been using this teeth care system for a few years now. I'd recommend it to anyone. Handy to have the product automatically delivered when the time comes to swap out brush heads.
on 19 May 2016
These are very good. Manual vibrating toothbrushes like Pulsar never lasted me very long, but these are fine for a full three months. Definitely worth the money if you look at it as an annual cost.
on 15 August 2014
Not much to say about these really, I have been using them for years and would never go back to an ordinary tooth brush. If you want good teeth buy an electric toothbrush that uses these brushes.
on 14 March 2014
These toothbrushheads are a better fit than other "Phillips" toothbrush heads I've bought on Amazon and at the same price level. In future I will be buying these from Phillips via Amazon.
on 17 May 2014
It has never been easy to obtain Sonicare replacement heads, so I was delighted to be able to purchase the deal from Amazon. Now I don't have to worry about replacing heads for several months.
on 26 April 2014
If you want to take care of your teeth it is worth buying the real replacement heads for the Sonicare. These last around 3 - 4 months before the blue bristle tells you it's time to replace.
on 29 December 2014
Excellent product. It took me a while to work out what I needed to buy for my particular electric toothbrush, these are great, I will certainly re-purchase when I need to replace them.
on 23 October 2014
Work well - at least with my teeth. I get the best scores ever when I go to the dentist for my check-ups. I use the gum massage program, and it is very effective at plaque removal.