5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little beach shoes
These were just perfect for the water park we went to, I knew the floor had a rough finish and these did the job and did not fall off.
Published 7 months ago by F. Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok sizing but difficult to get on toddlers feet.
Published 3 months ago by ClaudeMonet

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok sizing but difficult to get on toddlers feet., 18 Aug 2014
These shoes were quite good for our recent holiday, the only issue is they were really difficult to get on to our twin boys feet. the sizes seemed quite accurate, but the hole was very narrow, and for one of our boys who has bigger wider feet, it was a real struggle to get the shoes on, particularly in the beginning. they did stretch a bit towards the end. They lasted the two weeks without falling apart. the bonus of having the string rather than velcro fittings is they did stay on, although I have never tested a velcro version.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little beach shoes, 23 April 2014
F. Spencer (Oxfordshire UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 21 Feb 2014
Good quality shoes but unfortunately when I ordered size 5 wasn't clear which size 5 it would be. As men's sizes start at 6 thought 5 would still be covered by child size. My 9yr old has big feet so unable to use the shoes. Very good service though & speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Sep 2013
Debbie (southampton UK) - See all my reviews
arrived really quick. ideal shoes for the beach for little ones. really comfy and a great price. I recommend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Top buy, 14 Oct 2014
Ordered these for my 18 month year old for a recent holiday. Did exactly what we wanted, easy to fit and stopped him falling over on the slipperly tiles next to the swimming pool. Watching other kids slipp over every day proved these shoes done the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holidays & paddling pool, 27 July 2014
Perfect for our holiday & now in the garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
lovely snug fit, very comfortable