on 16 September 2013
arrived really quick. shoes were too small for me. (its not the sizing it's my big feet) arranged for exchange and then replacement arrived in plenty of time for my holiday. really comfy and a great price. I recommend them
on 9 November 2014
Bought for white water rafting in Nepal. These 'wet shoes' arrived really quickly after being ordered.. They were also really well made and superbly packed.
on 6 May 2015
No, these aren't the most stylish items of footwear I've had the pleasure of wearing, however, i bought them for a trip to thailand for some of the water activities and treks through the national parks/waterfall areas.
They made it home with me after all this in basically the same condition i took them in, which is nice.
They only criticism i have is that i could feel everything under my feet. if the sole was a bit thicker, it would have been 5 stars.
on 9 July 2014
First class service and product. Very fast dispatch. All around happy
on 9 June 2014
Looking forward to our holiday & knowing we would spend a lot of time on the beach I decided to invest in some beach shoes to prevent from any discomforts like hot sand & to wear in the sea.

Worked a treat & we had a great holiday.

Good delivery & standard pacacking.
on 5 September 2015
Very poorly made. You definately get what you pay for with these. The seams started coming apart on first use. I didn't expect these to be too heavy duty but thought they'd last longer than half an hour!
Sent back for a refund.
on 19 December 2014
They are not a big size so I would suggest if you are between sizes to get the larger size as they have a drawstring so they shouldn't fall off. Better to be a little to big rather than a snug fit.
on 22 June 2016
Arrived very quick, great shoe for use on beach and can also drive with them which is perfect. Insoles can be removed for easy cleaning so overall a quality product
on 25 April 2015
My partner wore them every day on our holiday to Rhodes and he thought they were brilliant. He kept telling us how comfy and useful he found them.
on 21 November 2015
Ordered a 10. Cant even get it on but as it would be £4.75 to return them will give them away. Wondering whether to risk getting an 11.