on 10 May 2014
THis is similar design to the necklace from the same seller. THe design is really nice but the stones are not very nice looking and spoil the overall appearance which is a shame. I have advised the seller to investigate their stones to improve the look of the jewellery.
on 8 November 2015
Brilliant for the price. The chain snapped pretty quick though (tbh I expected it to). I replaced the attachement with some elastic cord, and also added two loops to the sides of the bracelt to loop around my thumb and pinkie. This does wonders to keep it in place. Wore for Bonfire Night in Lewes, and amazingly it survived the night and is still going strong! And looked utterly brilliant with my pirate costume :p.
on 20 November 2013
Was exactly how it looks on picture , I wanted it for fancy dress and it look really good .
on 5 March 2015
Good value for money bought to wear in dance show....what I would expect for pricexx
on 30 April 2015