5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice Pack
Published 10 months ago by RachyP

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor case design
I returned my Mophie as I found that the grey volume control buttons, while they aligned with my iPhone, when I pressed them, they didn't in turn press down enough to affect my iPhone's actual volume buttons. Eventually after I REALLY pressed down so hard it strained my wrist, the volume changed, but I didn't expect this lack of foresight in the case design for the money.
Published 1 month ago by mogvult

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice Pack, 18 Sep 2013
As I have a job that requires me to be on the phone for most of the day I find that I usually have to charge my iPhone at least twice a day. With this Mophie Juice pack though I find that I can make it through the entire day without having to seek out my charger. The juice pack clips onto the back of your phone so also doubles up as a case and will protect the back of your iPhone against any knocks or scratches. I was actually quite surprised as I thought the case would turn my phone into a bit of a brick but the case is quite stylish and light. Overall, I'm really happy with this product and would definitely recommend to anybody.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor case design, 19 Jun 2014
mogvult (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case with backup Battery for iPhone 5 & 5s in Red - MFi Approved (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory but iPhone doesn't like it, 31 Oct 2013
Great idea and I can live with the bulk but iPhone keeps telling me it is incompatible and it doesn't always work

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with IPhone 5C, 15 July 2014
But beware it does not work on iPhone 5C I have had to send it back

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Brilliant product, lasts for 24 hours, Ding Dong

4.0 out of 5 stars Gd job, 12 Jun 2014
DANIEL (KINGS LYNN, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nice product does what is says on the tin. Only negative is it looks a littley like a Samsung galaxy S and is a tad on the bulky side but rather have a brick than no battery 😀

2.0 out of 5 stars Fails to deliver as promised, 7 Jun 2014
Jamie Mills (London, UK, Earth) - See all my reviews
Fails to deliver 120% charge as promised. The battery pack delivers 80% max, which is acceptable but does not represent value for money compared to other models such as the Air or Helium. Additional bulk compared to those models is not a satisfactory trade off given the real-world recharge capability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of spare juice!, 4 Jun 2014
Will give me at least 1.5 charges more than thee original charge which keeps me going for at least another day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie have done it again, 3 Jun 2014
Christopher J. Nash (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I used one on my iphone 4s previously and when I bought a new iPhone 5s, it was a no brainer to buy this.

As we all know the iPhone battery isn't the longest lasting battery out their and plus the cost of these phones it makes sense to buy a product that protects your phone and also has the ability to charge it.

The product comes in an attractive packaging, and a usb lead to charge the case and a earphone extender.

So the case itself is well built, it will help protect your phone from any falls, and I personally like the look of it.

I manage to recharge my phone whilst inside this case overnight and when I am out and about it will charge my phone from 10% to full with still some left over.

The usb is an improvement on my old iPhone 4s version, as now it is located on the bottom with the indicator lights on the back so you can see how much charge the case still has.

The case has a ear phone extender as the case makes accessing the earphone socket impossible without it.

People have commented that the case gets warm whilst charging the phone, I have noticed this too but it is mildly warm.

So I know it is expensive but I believe it is worth it, I have used other phone charging cases and none of them have been as good as Mophie Juice Pack Plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie juice pack, 7 April 2014
I am very pleased with the battery case and don't need to worry about my iphone battery running out of juice over the day!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›