5.0 out of 5 stars good product
Published on 30 Mar 2010 by Jon B

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors
Product was as advertised. nothing fancy but it's what I wanted.
Nothing more really to write about the blast furnace.
Published 8 months ago by FrankM

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 30 Mar 2010
Jon B "Jon" (Manchester, U.K) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Kubik media player. I bought it because there was a link to say this is what other people had purchased with the Kubik Player. When the Kubik player arrived, it did come with its own carry pouch. however, the carry pouch they supply with the player is too small, it just about fits the player but getting the earphones in there as well is like trying to put rope through the eye of a needle. Good job that I ordered this product, because it is more roomy, and the player slides straight in, with the earphone wrapped around it, no problem. Feels nice to the touch, but I wouldn't say it was girly as decribed in one of the other reviews. Looks elegant, and good quality, I'd definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kolay 10 Pack Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 Screen Protector Retail Packed
Having used screen protectors on phone for years, I generally struggle to get them on perfectly - specks of dust or the odd air bubble always spoil the finish. However, this was the easiest I have used - it went on perfectly and is completely inconspicuous as no tell-tale bubble or dust in sight. A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Feb 2010
I bought the case for an Ainol V2000sl. It is a little large but it means I can fit the ear phones in. It really is lovely. It feels good is well made and the top clip is classy and keeps the layer safe. Good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 31 Dec 2010
Very soft, very smooth, and the kubik edge fits nicely in it, with room to spare at the top.
It offers more padding than the photo suggests- not much more, but it is not just a thin piece of material.
I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Does the trick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 7 Jun 2014
The easiest I have ever used no air bubbles and very clear great screen protectors would certainly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 17 May 2014
Mr. I. A. Fairhurst (Stockport, UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent quality item and a very good price for so many screen protectors, and highly recommendable for your phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Late Review, 9 May 2014
Bought this back in Oct-nov '13 and still have like 7 of them, can't remember where I hid then though, gets the job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this for my sister who has the S4 mini and despite nagging from me to get a screen protector on her phone, she never did get around to ordering some. In the end I gave up and bought them for her!! Her screen is now protected (it only took 1 attempt to put it on) and she has plenty spare. She admitted she thought it would ruin the look of her phone, but you can't tell it's there. She's happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 18 Feb 2014
It works and fits perfectly! For the price I was happy to really get 10 of them- don't think I'll ever use them all :)

Kolay 10 Pack Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 Screen Protector Retail Packed