4.0 out of 5 stars Good for work
Light and cool. Good value for money. Very good fit, roomy and I have wide feet. Cushioning nice but not enough if you need joints protecting. I'm going to try an extra gel sole but hope it won't compromise the fit. Good all round trainer for walking to work etc.
Published 12 months ago by Cassandra J L Thomson

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Large
I bought these trainers on Prime. They arrived on time. On trying them on I found the trainer to be a bit too long and may have caused rubbing on the heel if worn. The insole is lovely and the design is superb. I bought a size5 UK ,but feel that a size 4 would be snugger.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for work, 11 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, 11 Jun. 2014
I went through the Amazon return/exchange process and found out that to get a size 4 will cost double i.e instead of £30 the trainers will cost £60. Unfortunately I will not be re-ordering as this, as it is too expensive. I am very unhappy at this 100% mark-up.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE RELAXED FIT SKECHERS!, 14 July 2014
VJF (Kerry, IE) - See all my reviews
I have wide feet and am hard to fit. Always on the hunt for comfortable shoes. When I discovered Skechers relaxed fit I hit the jackpot. Let's hope they don't stop making them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable just bought two more pairs!, 26 Jun. 2014
These Skechers Breathe-Easy trainers are amazingly comfortable, they fit like a glove and give great foot support exactly where needed and to boot they are extremely light. I love them so much I've just bought another two pairs. I am new to skechers but am now a big fan. About time a company came up with great fitting, light as air comfortable shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Trainers are the best, 25 Jun. 2014
I brought Skechers breath easy knowing they would fit perfectly with no painful breaking in process. I have brought Skechers before and each pair feel made to measure. I would recommend Skechers to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 14 Aug. 2014
Millies Mum (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I love these. My husband bought the men's version of the memory foam trainers and he loved them so I decided to try the ladies version for myself. I am not disappointed. Very comfy and plenty of room for your toes! If anything, they may be slightly wider than normal so if you are a particularly narrow fit, you may find them too roomy. The only thing I would warn you about is that may be colour transference. I bought the black ones and I went out in them without socks and when I got home my toes were very black!! Even with tights or socks on, I feel this could transfer on to them just the same. Therefore I knocked off 1 star for that reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Breathe-Easy Just Relax Trainers Womens Black Schwarz, 17 Sept. 2014
I was expecting trainers that were light, soft and comfortable on your feet and wasn't disappointed when I received them. I will definitely be buying another pair in the foreseeable future. I thought the look of the trainer was pleasing to the eye with the pink stripe around the lace eye hole and the wavy pattern on the side. You also get a second pair of pink laces to coordinate the stripes which I think is really cool if you're feeling 'in the pink' hehe! I would highly recommend these trainers to perspective buyers and hope that they give positive feedback like myself. Well done Skechers!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 8 Aug. 2014
These trainers are like walking on air. The look great and are really comfortable.

I would definitely recommend these. Great value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 4 Sept. 2014
I had previously bought one pair of Sketchers in a shop and had to get a bigger size than normal. Then I bought a pair which seemed to fit well but on longer wear rubbed and had to be abandoned. I was therefore very apprehensive about mail ordering. Reviews seemed god and as they were returnable and a good price, I gave these a try. I am delighted with them as they fit well and I walked several miles yesterday. Apparently, Sketchers have got their sizing sorted! Delivery time excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them...., 21 Sept. 2014
so far so good..... the lining is shiny and soft which can make them feel a bit slippery inside and im not sure if the combo of that with the memory foam but they can be a bit foot odoury.... that said... they are lower cut...the soles are not as clumpy and they are roomy and comfy...I love Skechers and I love these. Im a carer so I need something good on my feet.... (and you still get two different pairs of coloured laces)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›