5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal tutorial, 12 Jan 2014
Steve Goacher (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Perfect addition to my photo library. Scott Kelby always delivers when it comes to simple explanations of complex procedures. Great to browse through and discover new things about Photoshop CC, or just to keep as a handy reference when you become suitably proficient at the basics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take your Photoshop to the next level, 11 Jun 2014
I've been using Photoshop for quite a while and could get around the basics. Having this book has taken things to the next level. Loads of examples of how to get the most from this powerful software and all written in an easy to understand way. I love that's there's loads of pics to demonstrate the effects and processes involved, as well as the fact you can download the sample images and work alongside the instructions to see it all for yourself.
Rear book and would recommend to anyone wanting to improve their PS skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT STARTER FOR PHOTOSHOP USERS, 1 Aug 2014
Jim Burzio (Suffolk, England, UK.) - See all my reviews
Great book for the beginner and more advanced Photoshop user. Having progressed from Elements I found this book very useful to help me explore all the features. This book has images of screens and windows which I find particularly helpful in finding my way around the masses of features. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 2 Jun 2014
N. Lewis (wales) - See all my reviews
The usual Kelby style, makes this easy to read and pick up some excellent tips. Not a difficult read, and gets you motivated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just an update to the previous version on CS6, 6 Sep 2013
I bought this, having already got the previous version, hoping it would give me an idea as to why I should spend a ridiculous amount on a subscription for CC. As usual the book is well presented, but is mainly just a reworking of old stuff with a few new pictures. The bits on CC only take up a small part, and did nothing to make me think it was worthwhile; as such I shall not be investing in it.

If people are new to CS, then I would recommend the book - hence 4 stars, but don't bother with the CC part, unless you are desperate to waste money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather wordy but good book., 20 Aug 2014
JMK (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
The author has a good knowledge but spends fa to much time repeating himself and being chatty. I almost find myself wishing I could hurry him up. For this reason I give only 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to follow, 16 Mar 2014
This book gives clear and easy to follow instructions with good examples of settings to get you started with a good step by step chapter at the end. An excellent book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!!!, 8 Jan 2014
Great help, easy, practical, useful, step by step in a crystal clear way!!! Now I know way better how to use Photoshop.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Adobe Photoshop Bok for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby., 21 July 2013
Mrs. Sylvia Bentley (Hampshire, England.) - See all my reviews
The book is excellent, Books by Scott Kelby are always easy to understand, cover all the things that you need to know. I would recommend this book for all users of Photoshop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 1 Dec 2013
I've had loads of PS books, but this one is perhaps the most enjoyable, and most useful of them all.
Highly recommend it!