Price:£20.39+ Free shipping

on 8 October 2013
I use a lot of ground almonds mainly for the health benefits and it can be very expensive so this works out to be very ecconomical, would reccomend it.
on 15 January 2014
Item arrived promptly and already in use! I bake a lot of cakes and Bakewell tarts for our village cake stall, so get through ground almonds at a rate - they are so expensive elsewhere and I will be using this seller again when I run out.
on 22 January 2014
I use lots of ground almonds in my small bakery and I'm very pleased with the quality and price of these ground almonds. The service was excellent when I required the order quickly - thank you so much!
on 23 December 2013
was great value for money, excellent flavour, well packed and fresh. have already done baking with them and they are good
on 28 December 2013
There was a shortage of ground almonds in Oxfordshire before the Christmas period. You simply could not get any almonds anywhere. Jalpur came to our rescue with their cheap and fast delivery. Thank you!
on 7 December 2013
Luckily for me I found this on the Internet could not find this in any of our local supermarket for some time so I'm very pleased I found this and will use this again
on 28 November 2013
Great alternative to normal flours for a paleo type diet. I have incorporated into muffins and pancakes and hopefully lots more to come...
on 14 May 2014
I found Jalpur almonds to be a very good product. I don't use white flour and use the almond flour for making treats. Definitely seems to be up to the standard of Suma but cheaper. I've just seen it on Ebay for £1 cheaper than Amazon sold by the same people.
These are fabulous almonds and superb service from this company. The quality of the almonds is excellent, the package is great. And on the top - it is great value for money. The almonds arrived earlier than expected and are better than I expected them to be. In fact- I have ordered one pack the first time and two more immediately after that. Highly recommending.
on 14 November 2013
what can you say? it is exactly what it supposed to be, and when used will get more, thank you.