5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective
Published 13 months ago by Ceridwen

2.0 out of 5 stars Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene Nasal Spray 100ml-PACK OF 3
I ordered a pack of 3 isotonic nasal hygiene spray cans. What was shipped was a pack of 3 allergy sprays. These came in good time but were not what was ordered.
Published 9 months ago by Mr C Mills Mrs V Mills

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene Nasal Spray 100ml-PACK OF 3 (Electronics)
This product was recommended to me by a hospital consultant when I was struggling with a particularly bad bout of sinusitis. It would seem that the sinuses can more easily become infected, and that infection is more likely to develop, when the nasal passages are heavy with mucus. A home-made nasal salt wash applied with a syringe will clear this, but is a bit messy as an everyday solution and impractical when travelling.

Sterimar spray provides a convenient and practical alternative, putting a small quantity of saline solution into the key areas. Combined with a tongue scraper as part of everyday oral/nasal hygiene, I have found this product effective in keeping my nasal passages clear and have been practically free of sinusitis for a couple of years.

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable., 24 Nov. 2013
Have been using this for some time now and it does seem to be keeping the dreaded chronic sinusitis at bay up to now, it is not exactly cheap but I ordered from Amazons offer of three and it does work out a lot cheaper than the high street. It is so handy during the day or when you are away and saves making up your own mix to take with you, use it as often as you need to, when I first started I was using it up to ten times a day but now feel three is fine, but if you feel the sniffles coming on just up your use for a while to keep things in check. Would certainly recommend this product, it is convenient and easy to use and carry about. As I stated, it has so far proved worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advised to use, 16 Feb. 2014
I have a nasal problem and two specialist have recommended this to clear the nose. I find this to be true. As this is the cheapest place to get them so I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sinusitis and cold prevention!!!, 6 Aug. 2014
I've been using Sterimar Isotonic for well over a year as I work in a job with very dusty documents and due to this, I was suffering badly from sinusitis which was really affecting my life and making me feel very low and drained. Since using this (three sprays in each nostril daily) my sinusitis has disappeared but not only that, I haven't had a cold for the same amount of time - I'm not guaranteeing that it would work for everybody that way but it has very much kept me in good health and I can't recommending it highly enough a) for sinusitis and b) for potential cold-prevention!

This is also by far the best value way of purchasing it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene Nasal Spray 100ml-PACK OF 3, 22 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars From Chesty, 23 Jun. 2014
After many chest infections my doctor sent me to a chest specialist who found nothing but recommended me to use this product twice a day or as often as I feel I need it and it works. !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nasal spray, 25 May 2014
As advertised (natural). Have used this for quite a few months to help with a nasal polyp. Salt and water could be a much less expensive alternative.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good product, 28 Jun. 2014
I was very pleased to see this item on for this price, i have
been pleased with the delivery
The product is effective and good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning a tragus piercing, 21 May 2014
K. Green "Kate_from_Vancouver" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this on the high street to aid in cleaning a tragus piercing (the sticking-out/triangle shaped bit in front of the ear canal) that I had done a few days ago. It's the exact saline solution that is recommended by piercers in soaking and cleansing body piercings. Am almost out of the first bottle, so have ordered this three pack to continue on with treatment/cleaning.

I didn't fancy having to mix my own all the time, so I tried to look for a pre-mixed saline solution at the local chemist's. For me, this ticks all of the boxes. I can saturate some cotton wool and use it as a compress on the piercing or I can spray it directly onto both the front and the stud inside my ear to help loosen up any crusty dried on blood/plasma that has collected overnight before using a cotton bud to dry it off and clean it up. The "puff" is strong enough to release a good quantity of saline but gentle enough that it doesn't cause any pain to the piercing hole itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stuff, 20 May 2014
Mr. M. Pinnington "call*biker" (Oldham, Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
This stuff is great...I have tried several different methods of trying to stop myself from snoring (a source of much annoyance to my partner) and using this before going to bed and putting a breathe right strip on has made a significant distance, I now snore very infrequently and my partner says she is very happy with the difference it has made too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›