Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 20 October 2013
The pencil case together with attached markers was a great gift for a teenage girl. She was so positively surprised with the idea and happy that she could personalise it. Creativity blooms! It is also very unique among other "ready to use" pencil cases and made her feeling special.

The case is made from something like cotton canvas with a soft spongy underlining, it has a nice grey zip, and it is quite large so good for keeping all what is the most necessary at school. The pencils have two drawing options: thick and thin lines.
on 29 January 2014
It is big, sturdy and my Granddaughter was delighted with it, and I notice that it is part of her school accessories. It holds all of her pens and pencils etc with ease. She loves drawing on the outisde and making notes to remember for school. I though it was a bit expensive, but now I think it was worth every penny. The pens that came with it are OK as far as I know. There was a good selection of colours.
on 31 December 2013
This is a great pencil case! I use it for school and it is easy to find things inside it.The pens are
easy to use and they are good to both write and draw with.The pencil case is made of
strong fabric and it does not fall apart.It would be a great gift for someone who likes to draw
and doodle.It is very big inside.Overall I would say it is a great pencil case!
on 7 August 2014
This pencil case s exactly as described and is much bigger than it looks in the pictures. It is made of sturdy fabric and a very strong zip which is good for me as zips don't last very long with me!
on 31 July 2014
An amazing idea. My daughter spends hours doodling. Love the fact it just goes in the washer and comes out sparkling white again, ready for more fun.
on 7 May 2014
My daughter, ( and her friends ) loves this pencil case, she can make her own brightly coloured design, then wash it and start again!
on 24 May 2014
Pencil case has already been washed and it came out of the machine in perfect condition. My son loves it!!
on 24 January 2014
I got this for my boyfriends Christmas present, so that he could write down any homework's we got set. He loves it so much!!!!!!
This is definitely something that I would get again for any one.
on 25 February 2014
My 11 year old girl loves it & flaunts it at every possible occasion. She doodles a lot on it & puts it in the washing machine for a quick wash & it comes out squeaky clean ready to use again.
on 17 September 2014
was a very well received gift, slightly larger than expected however this was not a problem. nice quality, ink in pens did not last long.

See one answered question