on 15 November 2013
I bought this charger to replace one that I have at work that became faulty.

When I use the charger with my Sony Xperia E it charges but even with the screen locked the phone goes into melt down and all the number keys are being randomly pressed. I plugged it into different sockets, direct into the wall and on an extension and still the onscreen keyboard goes mental. Various numbers come up in the box where the pin number is entered.

I only use it as a last resort as I am cautious that it will phone the emergency services or something silly like that while plugged in. Other than this issue it does charge the phone up so OK for a quick charge or if you can put up with the above issue.
on 2 February 2014
Delivered on time with this item, when I say not bad it's a cheap charger, you pay for what you get! Did find the connector on this charger bends quite easily so need to be very careful with it!
on 4 February 2014
Not much to say about this charger. It does what it says on the tin. It is well made and has a handy red led built in so you know when there is power going through it.

I recommened.
on 15 August 2014
Utterly useless chargers. I purchased two within the space of two weeks. One to keep at my house, the other at my partners. When the first arrived it was as shown in the image. Lasted for one month before suddenly no longer charging my Xperia Z handset. The second arrived and looked nothing like the photo even though I purchased what I thought was this one. That also broke within a month of owning. I don't misuse the chargers, I simply use them to charge my phone and I'm done. Waste of money really. I didn't expect them to be perfect but really, no reason for them to break to quickly.
on 2 January 2014
Does exactly what it says on the box, plugs into the wall and the other end plugs into your phone and charges it. No problems. Very happy with it. Amen.
on 23 November 2013
this was for my mother as a replacement charger was well pleased as not only is the wire longer it came fast and my mother was happy with it.
on 25 January 2014
this charger fits and charges my son's sony experia z phone perfectly and cost a fraction of the price of the official one!!!
on 9 August 2013
Had a new phone when it arrived I had no charger for it so looked for one on the internet and this one fits the bill
on 19 March 2014
This product clearly states that it fits the Sony Xperia Z, but when the phone charger arrived, it didn't fit into my phone at all. I didn't want to force as I was afraid of my phone breaking, so I got really agitated as I thought I found a decent charger for a reasonable price but it doesn't fit the Sony Xperia Z at all.
I can't comment on whether or not, it charged well because it didn't fit into my phone!!!
on 6 March 2014
I have had the charger long enough to be able to say that it works great. I have had no problems with it so far. there is a small red light on the charger which I found pretty handy. If there was one bad thing about it, it would be that the chargers casing is a tiny bit flimsy, but nothing to be worried about.

Xperia SP.