5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value
These mules are lovely and comfortable for the price. I also liked the fact that the soles are white which is great for cream carpets.
Published 11 months ago by Helen Hutchinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but sizing if off
Nice quality slippers but the sizing is off. I read the warning in the product description before I ordered but we ordered a UK 6, the box came labelled a UK 6 but the slippers arrived and they were very small. My wife's foot was hanging off the back.
Published 8 months ago by Mark Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 8 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 10 Dec 2012
I'm very happy with my purchase. Bought as a gift, the slippers are true to the picture, a lovely colour and very comfortable. I bought a size 5 and found them a good fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality slippers, 7 Oct 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
I've bought these as a Christmas stocking filler for a slipper appreciative family member.

They are a size 7 and look a good fit to me. Quite wide-ish too. They have a thick sole and a 3cm high heel which makes these good for quickly nipping out to the washing line or to throw rubbish out and other quick outside jobs!

They feel well padded/comfortable to my hand and there is some extra support to the heel, arch and toe area. The back is open and does not cover the back of the heel so these are the type where you need to be a bit careful walking up/down the stairs!

Other than that they are lovely well made slippers and feel warm/comfy and are machine washable. The purple colour is spot on too!

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfy, 24 Aug 2013
these are great slippers- well done. MY sister was having trouble finding nice comfy slippers for going into hospital and these are just wonderful that i now have them for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Good slipper, 30 April 2013
Mr. J. McMahon (UK) - See all my reviews
Nice quality and great value, couldn't ask for much more from a slipper.

Quite cosy, not sure how well they will last but for the price I'm sure they will be worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than elsewhere, 19 Jan 2013
Good quality slippers, Arrived quickly. Nice spongy insoles and strong soles. It says washable but not tried yet. Second time I have purchased these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Style has changed, 22 Dec 2013
I loved these slippers when they were the old style, they have changed the style to these, although i'm not sure why....these are much more clompy/bulky and do not look as nice as the original style..... I returned mine..

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but sizing if off, 25 Nov 2013
Mark Jones "jonesy000000" (London) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Secret sole- so secret, I have yet to find it., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Isotoner Womens Popcorn Secret Sole Terry Mule Slippers (Shoes)
After being diagnosed by a podiatrist as having late stage plantar faciitis (basically meaning the nerve in my foot is imflammed and extremely painful, especially to walk on) I know the difference well cushioned, supportive footwear can make. I was perhaps naively optimistic that the arch support and 'secret sole' might offer what I needed and what is so hard to find in shoes, let alone slippers with anything resembling a moulded footbed or arch support.

Looking at the side profile photos I was impressed by the chunky sole but when the slippers arrived I couldn't believe it as the sole is in fact a HOLLOW shell of rubbery plastic. The fabric is layed in this hollow rather than on top of a solid sole. I'm guessing that the 'secret sole' is meant to be the row of machine stitching across the arch section of the fabric? Who knows. These slippers have exactly the same feel to them when worn as cheaper supermarket ones, possibly these are thinner soled. Ultimately these slippers will go flat (flatter) inside as the soles rely on the fabric to support your foot rather than the already mentioned (absent) rubber sole. The fabric is soft, which is why I have given it the star rating.

If you're looking for bog standard slippers with a waterproof sole then these are exactly that, but more pricey than supermarket versions and will still need to be replaced when they go flat. For me, I feel these were promising slippers until someone decided to hollow out a perfectly good sole.

3.0 out of 5 stars Secret sole?, 29 Dec 2013
I don't get the secret sole bit. I was expecting more of a supporting sole but didn't get it. They are comfy but way overpriced.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›