5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter slippers
I have been wearing these since the start of winter and they are great. Cosy but not too hot, enough support in the sole for my difficult feet and fine to pop outside to put rubbish out or let the puppy out. I like the furry top but so does the puppy who thinks thy are a playmate!
I will buy these again when this pair wear out.
Published 6 months ago by A. Jenkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Bootie slippers
Great in all respects except I'm slightly swimming about in them despite being really about a 5 1/4 shoe size and having put insoles in. I imagine when the fur inside wears down I will have to stop wearing them.
Published 4 months ago by M Barnfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter slippers, 5 Jan 2014
A. Jenkins - See all my reviews
I will buy these again when this pair wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Warmers for feet, 29 Dec 2013
Suitable for all ages, extremely sylish, comfortable, well cushioned and wa.rm. I Would most definitely recommend as a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cosy, 3 July 2014
Warm and cosy slipper with a good grip on the sole. They look nice too. Only drawback is that you need to reach down to pull them on - very very small drawback.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Bootie slippers, 19 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars quilted bootie brown slippers, 9 Jan 2014
Received today, they are a birthday present for my sister., I am sure she will love them! She wanted something warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm slippers, 10 Dec 2013
Bought for my daughter for Christmas, so haven't been worn yet. Seem lovely though and am sure she will be delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner boot slippers, 25 Nov 2013
I bought this item as a Christmas present for my grandmother. She will love them as she can wear them as shoes when she sits in her wheelchair. Fur lined bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 22 Nov 2013
Thankyou isotoner. These slippers are great, li suffer from fibromyalgia and my feet are constantly cold, feel sore and bruised. These slippers are brilliant warm, soft inside, cushioned and support my feet in the right areas. Excellent product, will definetlly buy another pair for when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 27 Oct 2013
these slippers are very comfortable and the thick sole is brilliant. Excellent value for money, ordered on thursday night arrived saturday afternoon, can't ask for anything more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers as they keep the feet warm as ..., 21 July 2014
Love these slippers as they keep the feet warm as well as the ankles. Good thick soles and fit well.