5.0 out of 5 stars Best shorts and bras by far ., 6 Mar 2013
I have been buying Lepel Fiore shorts for about six years now , I love the fit , the fabric and the fantastic colour range .
My husband loves the way they look on me and always knows I'll be extremely happy if he buys me the new colour which comes out in March , just in time for my birthday . The winter colours come out before Christmas so again I'd be happy to get them for a present .I love the matching bra too , the best fitting bra i've ever had , I wear them all the time .They make you feel sexy but are so comfortable too . Can't wait for the next colour range to come out , thanks Amazon and Lepel .

4.0 out of 5 stars lepel fiore womens shorts, nude, 16 April 2014
Mrs Martha Brown "I love mainly listening to ... (Greenford, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
In between a size 12/14 so a tad on the big side. but happy with item. wash on low temperature 30 degrees or 40 on delictes.

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy knickers, 15 April 2014
Well made sexy luxurious knickers comfortable to wear and lush fabric. The colour is exactly the same as the pictures and well lets just say the fella liked them too ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved them, 17 Mar 2014
My partner was overjoyed to get the briefs as a gift and she looks gorgeous wearing them ! I would recommend the source to anyone !

5.0 out of 5 stars I like her arse more, 29 Dec 2013
I bought it for her Christmas pressie, and she was impressed. I was too, very happy. Seems to be good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of shorts, 13 Dec 2013
Erin (Cork, IRE) - See all my reviews
These were a great fit and really comfortable to wear.
The material was slightly thicker than I expected but still had the right balance between stretch and comfort.
They look and feel great especially on my rear cheeks and make you feel very glamorous!
I bought them with the matching bra (Lepel 93229 Women's Bra) and they work well together
I am very happy with them and would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Knickers, 24 Oct 2013
I have these in several colours. Good fit and comfortable to wear under trousers. Matched the Lepel bra I bought with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 28 April 2013
Great to match with bra, lovely colour and style. First time I have bought Lepel underwear, but certainly won' be the last.

ARRAY(0xb5943660)