5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 2 months ago by Sally Clapp

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok sizing but difficult to get on toddlers feet.
Published 10 months ago by ClaudeMonet

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok sizing but difficult to get on toddlers feet., 18 Aug. 2014
These shoes were quite good for our recent holiday, the only issue is they were really difficult to get on to our twin boys feet. the sizes seemed quite accurate, but the hole was very narrow, and for one of our boys who has bigger wider feet, it was a real struggle to get the shoes on, particularly in the beginning. they did stretch a bit towards the end. They lasted the two weeks without falling apart. the bonus of having the string rather than velcro fittings is they did stay on, although I have never tested a velcro version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 April 2015
Brilliant! Do exactly what they say they do! Easy to put on and they fit comfortable on my sons feet! I know they are a winner as he wants to wear them all the time. However I did go for the next size up as my son is currently a 7/7.5 but we recently brought Clarke's sandals as he was a 8.5. So I went for an 8. Plenty of room to grow into them without rubbing his feet!!! Highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little beach shoes, 23 April 2014
F. Spencer (Oxfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
These were just perfect for the water park we went to, I knew the floor had a rough finish and these did the job and did not fall off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 21 Feb. 2014
Good quality shoes but unfortunately when I ordered size 5 wasn't clear which size 5 it would be. As men's sizes start at 6 thought 5 would still be covered by child size. My 9yr old has big feet so unable to use the shoes. Very good service though & speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Sept. 2013
Debbie (southampton UK) - See all my reviews
arrived really quick. ideal shoes for the beach for little ones. really comfy and a great price. I recommend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Top buy, 14 Oct. 2014
Ordered these for my 18 month year old for a recent holiday. Did exactly what we wanted, easy to fit and stopped him falling over on the slipperly tiles next to the swimming pool. Watching other kids slipp over every day proved these shoes done the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 Dec. 2014
Good value for money, used every day for our holiday. Fit as expected and easy to get on and off. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 23 May 2015
Sammo (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent! Fits well, very durable and drawstring 'shoelace' ensures it stays on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
great service received very quickly, shoes are good quality, and great colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wee boy loved wearing these shoes on holiday, 2 July 2015
My wee boy loved wearing these shoes on holiday, easy to put on and take off and stopped him from sliding around the pool area.