5.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL.
I wanted to write a review because the previous reviews misled me to believe the sizes run on the large size, or that to get a size up because they will stretch.
Firstly, any stretching will happen in the width, not length...so dont know why reviewers suggest going down a size based on stretch.
Secondly, my foot tends to be in between sizes, im normally a 5.5,...
Published 2 months ago by Fifi

2.0 out of 5 stars too large
Unfortunately some of the Fly London shoes tend to be a bit on the big size - ok for boots but impossible for this style of shoes. They slip up and down on the heels. Lovely colour though.
Published 13 months ago by liz cole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL., 7 Jan. 2015
Secondly, my foot tends to be in between sizes, im normally a 5.5, or a 5 in a generous fitting shoe. If no half size is available i normally end up with a six. My foot is a little wider than average.
In terms of fit i found the size 5 quite tight, my toes were hitting the edge of the shoe and it was quite painful to walk around in.
Apart from the fit, i found the design lovely, the wedge was quite comfy to walk around on and the quality was great. Wish there were half sizes available! I am ordering a 6 with fingers crossed its not too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury for the feet., 8 Sept. 2013
There are just so comfy , great buy! Might buy another pair in a different colour! Highly recommended by me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 22 Sept. 2013
Yet another fab pair of Flys for me! Sooo comfy and able to wear them straight away. Love the colour combination and bought them in the burgundy and mushroom combo too - gorgeous! Already have these in 3 other colours but with a sore toe these are so good and smart for going out, can't see past them and definitely feel it is money well spent as they last for ages. Always very much admired by all when i wear them - keep up the great work Fly! Until the next time...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Natalie Bater, 18 Sept. 2013
Ordered these shoes and based on comments opted for the size 4. These were a little big as I am usually size 3.5 but with a heal fitting they are now perfect! They are the comfiest shoes I have ever bought - it is like wearing your favourite pair of slippers all day long. Will definitely buy another pair

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 4 Jan. 2014
I am so pleased with these shoes. Not only do they look stylish and smart but they are the most comfortable 'mid height'' shoes I have ever worn. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!!, 8 Aug. 2014
A little tighter than previous purchase of Fly London. However seeing how the first pair streched after 10 or so wears, was very happy to see tight fit!! As first pair, very comfortable and great look. Have already put boots on wish list. Fantastic product giving height and good look for someone who cannot wear heals but needs height. Go London !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars too large, 28 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart comfortable shoe even better with a discount - think ..., 2 Mar. 2015
I'd been after navy blue wedges for a while so when the discount code came up it made the cost of these lovely shoes a bit more palatable. I usually buy Clarks size 6.5 but had read the reviews on the Fly sizing so ordered the 7 - this turned out to be the right decision. The sizing may be out a bit but the comfort is spot on. The wedge gives the height I need without compromising comfort (kness &back). The snakeskin part of the leather has almost a patent appearance but not too shiney. Very smart comfortable shoe even better with a discount - think I'll be expanding my shoe library with a few more pairs. Would have given 5 stars if the sizing had been spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love theses shoes, 9 Mar. 2015
Love theses shoes. Already have a pair in snake skin. Wanted a pair in black but usually they're always full price in black. Luckily I got them for half price.
Fly usually come up a bit big and a bit wide. A 3 is more like a 4 and I have to wear a insole with them. But these come up just right the 3 is like a 3 and half. Just my size and so comfy just like the rest of my collection of Fly

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered size 3 which is my size but the ..., 21 Mar. 2015
I ordered size 3 which is my size but the actual size is a little too big because I tried with different sizes of insoles still did not help and secondly
I have the feeling that this shoes are not made in Portugal because it does not say anything on the shoes only few numbers maybe it's a manufacturer's code. I want to return the product and I am very dissapointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›