on 22 January 2014
I had been eyeing up this book for quite a while but couldn't justify paying full price for it. However, once I saw it on offer at under a fiver, I didn't hesitate to make my purchase. This book is a fabulous treasure trove of wonderful recipes. I've made the spicy lamb meatballs and it went down a treat with my family. There is something for everyone...and more. I have voted this four stars my because there isn't an accompanying picture for approximately 10% of the recipes.
on 25 October 2013
I loved this Cooking Bible. I love the show and this has some fantastic recipes which me and my family have tried out and enjoyed. I have recommended this to my friends but my family already know that this is a great book. If you love cooking or want to learn more, this is a great choice. Easy to follow and full of tips.
on 6 February 2014
Really tasty and easy to follow recipes, we had borrowed it from the library and there were sooo many recipes I wanted I had to buy it!
on 10 February 2014
Great value for money and great book too. The recipes are ones that I would use, it doesn't contain many recipes that I wouldn't think of trying. Arrived very promptly.
on 19 January 2014
I have watched the Saturday kitchen for years and then saw this book, it has lots of recipes I really like in it. So I will make a lot of use of it.
on 25 November 2013
Very pleased with this cooking book. Fairly simple and clear to understand recipes (especially for a cooking novices like me!).
on 23 January 2014
Really good. Contributions from many top chefs. Bought for someone else for Christmas and they loved it. Would recommend it.
on 1 March 2015
The book was bought as a special gift for valentines day and as a regular viewer of the television show. The appeal was the combination of recipes from James Martin and so many friends chiefly from other inspirational chefs to name just a few Nathan Outlaw, Tom Kerridge, Gennaro Contarro, Cyrus Todiwala, Rick Stein, Angela Hartnett, Atul Kochhar, Ken Hom, Nick Nairn, Shaun Rankin too many to include everyone and the much appreciated recommendations for good quality wines to combine with the food from Peter Richards and Susie Barrie and the team of leading wine experts.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2014
Fantastic book with a huge array of different recipes that are outlined nice and simple so all skill levels are catered for.

I particularly like the section for 30 minute dishes as I prefer the quick and tastier stuff to the prep for 5 days in advance kind of things!

Totally recommend to anyone looking to expand their knowledge or purely looking for inspiration.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2014
the saturday kitchen bible is good because it includes various chefs with well explained recipes that are very easy to follow