5.0 out of 5 stars Love this
I loved this Cooking Bible. I love the show and this has some fantastic recipes which me and my family have tried out and enjoyed. I have recommended this to my friends but my family already know that this is a great book. If you love cooking or want to learn more, this is a great choice. Easy to follow and full of tips.
Published 19 months ago by Maxine Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars A reluctant three stars explained.
I only give this book three stars as it contains an awful lot of fish and shellfish recipes. If your either allergic or just don't like fish then much of this book is useless.

What isn't fish or shellfish are very nice recipes and there is a good variety but perhaps not too many things that one wouldn't already have in other large cooking books. Having said...
Published 2 months ago by The Mother Confessor

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of recipes for all skill levels, 26 Mar. 2014
Fantastic book with a huge array of different recipes that are outlined nice and simple so all skill levels are catered for.

I particularly like the section for 30 minute dishes as I prefer the quick and tastier stuff to the prep for 5 days in advance kind of things!

Totally recommend to anyone looking to expand their knowledge or purely looking for inspiration.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretentious, precocious rubbish., 18 May 2015
Absolute pretentious rubbish, the recipes in this book are not meals, they're photo opportunities for artsy fartsy wannabe chefs. I would return the book but after deduction of postage I would barely be receiving anything back. Very disappointed, will make sure I buy recipe books from a bookshop in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars JAMES MARTIN & CO, 2 Jun. 2014
Mrs. M. Dearmer (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I ORIGINALLYBOUGHT A COPY OF THIS BOOK FOR MY DAUGHTER AT CHRISTMAS AND DECIDEDD TO TREAT MYSELF AS SHE LIKED IT SO MUCH. I JUST LOVE COOKERY BOOKS THAT DON'T JUST GIVE YOU GREAT RECIPES BUT ALSO GREAT COMMENTS FROM THEMSELVES AND OTHER CHEFS. ALL IN ALL A GREAT BOOK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wishful thinking, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter with the idea that she might be inspired to spend some time in the kitchen.
I find the way the recipes have been grouped together confusing.
The pictures and instructions are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent cook book, 18 Jun. 2014
Best cook book I've had by far. I'm quite new to cooking more elaborate food than a simple fry up but often find the recipe's difficult to follow. This is brilliant and covers many different types of food. Fans of the programme will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas present, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this cookery book for my sons partner who is a food buff. She was pleased with it so I am happy. I may buy myself a copy in time because I like watching James Martin Breakfast Kitchen and have used some of hois recipes in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 30 April 2014
I love Saturday Kitchen and this book follows the same format: lots of recipes from a variety of top chefs, all conveniently in one book. Recipes are easy to follow and most have photographs, although not all. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... shelf but there are generally only a couple of good recipes in each, 5 July 2014
Carl A. Pheasant (London) - See all my reviews
I have quite a few cook books on my shelf but there are generally only a couple of good recipes in each. This is full of good recipes and I have already cooked 4 in 2 weeks or so. The ones I have cooked have been lovely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparse on photographs, 27 Aug. 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend but had a quick scan before wrapping. A little disappointing that there aren't more pictures. Think I'll stick with Good Housekeeping Cook Books in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars which was a great success, I have enjoyed looking through the, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Saturday Kitchen Cooking Bible: 200 Delicious Recipes Cooked in the Nation's Favourite Kitchen (Kindle Edition)
I look forward to watching Saturday Kitchen and although I have only tried one of the recipes so far, which was a great success, I have enjoyed looking through the content

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›