5.0 out of 5 stars Love this
I loved this Cooking Bible. I love the show and this has some fantastic recipes which me and my family have tried out and enjoyed. I have recommended this to my friends but my family already know that this is a great book. If you love cooking or want to learn more, this is a great choice. Easy to follow and full of tips.
Published 20 months ago by Maxine Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars A reluctant three stars explained.
I only give this book three stars as it contains an awful lot of fish and shellfish recipes. If your either allergic or just don't like fish then much of this book is useless.

Published 3 months ago by The Mother Confessor

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 25 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Recipes, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Saturday Kitchen Cooking Bible: 200 Delicious Recipes Cooked in the Nation's Favourite Kitchen (Kindle Edition)
I had been eyeing up this book for quite a while but couldn't justify paying full price for it. However, once I saw it on offer at under a fiver, I didn't hesitate to make my purchase. This book is a fabulous treasure trove of wonderful recipes. I've made the spicy lamb meatballs and it went down a treat with my family. There is something for everyone...and more. I have voted this four stars my because there isn't an accompanying picture for approximately 10% of the recipes.

3.0 out of 5 stars A reluctant three stars explained., 15 Mar. 2015

What isn't fish or shellfish are very nice recipes and there is a good variety but perhaps not too many things that one wouldn't already have in other large cooking books. Having said that there is still a nice amount and variation of things and also a large desert and starters section.

The book itself has a beautiful layout on good quality glossy pages and where there are photos they are large and good quality.

Not every recipe has a photo so for those inspired by sight rather than ingredients this book isn't always a winner.

If I likes a larger variety of fish then I'm sure I would love this book, but as a keen chef who owns many cook books I am well used to large quantities of fish recipes that I ignore in books so it doesn't bother me too much.

I give this book three stars for the overwhelming amount of fish recipes compared to meat and the lack of pictires for every recipe. Even small pictures would have been nice just to get an idea of the dish when browsing without having to read the ingredients.

Overall a nice book, and a great one for fish lovers. I would recconmend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 Feb. 2014
Great value for money and great book too. The recipes are ones that I would use, it doesn't contain many recipes that I wouldn't think of trying. Arrived very promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of really great receipes from the best TV chef!!, 6 Feb. 2014
Really tasty and easy to follow recipes, we had borrowed it from the library and there were sooo many recipes I wanted I had to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 12 Jan. 2014
mr.h (hull. east yorkshire) - See all my reviews
the saturday kitchen bible is good because it includes various chefs with well explained recipes that are very easy to follow

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Understandable, 25 Nov. 2013
Very pleased with this cooking book. Fairly simple and clear to understand recipes (especially for a cooking novices like me!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Watched the show., 19 Jan. 2014
I have watched the Saturday kitchen for years and then saw this book, it has lots of recipes I really like in it. So I will make a lot of use of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 23 Jan. 2014
Really good. Contributions from many top chefs. Bought for someone else for Christmas and they loved it. Would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparse on photographs, 27 Aug. 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend but had a quick scan before wrapping. A little disappointing that there aren't more pictures. Think I'll stick with Good Housekeeping Cook Books in future.