5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
bought for running in multiple conditions road / track / cross-country , perfect for all tasks NB are always a reliable choice
Published 12 months ago by sean

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Vietnamese rubbish
Published 7 months ago by Mr. M. A. Britton

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Vietnamese rubbish, 15 Jun. 2014
Mr. M. A. Britton (Ipswich, UK) - See all my reviews
I am a long time user of New Balance trainers, so I was a bit surprised to find these shoes had made in Vietnam printed on them; all my previous pairs were made in the UK. I tried them out- they were a slightly tight fit, but not too bad, however after my first run I hated them- they are meant to be a trail running shoe, but I found the sole was too thin to offer my feet any padding from rocks and roots, while the triangular tread pattern offered no traction at all- I was sliding all over the place on relatively gentle inclines- at the end of the run my feet were sore, I had a pain in my left knee and worst of all my favourite 4 mile route was completed over 4 minutes slower thanks to the woeful traction and the laces coming undone a couple of times. The gore-tex did keep my feet dry and surprisingly cool though, so 2 stars rather than 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
not as good as expected from new balance