5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and somewhat adjustable
Published 12 months ago by Evil Pixie

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but poor quality
Published 14 months ago by Ms. R. Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and somewhat adjustable, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Fly London Women's Mes Biker Boots (Shoes)
Fabulous comfortable boots and very flattering. I ordered size three in camouflage and have short flat feet. I would normally go for a 3.5 but have noticed in the past that Fly's fit errs on the generous side so stuck with the 3. It's a perfect fit for me with plenty of room in the toes. It's worth noting that it fits quite tightly across the base of the ankle/top of foot, however the strap if adjusted will give an extra cm of wiggle room. I let mine out, but now I've worn them in a bit I have retightened. The strap and buckle are repeated on the calf which I have also been able to tighten by a cm to fit my skinny calves. The top of the boot is by no means tight and would fit someone with much wider calves, but the boots are flattering none the less as the tapered cut prevents the top of the boot from projecting or flapping about. I disagree with anyone questioning the quality as I only paid sixty quid and have purchased some beautiful boots made of actual leather (technically it's a rough suede but rugged looking, will stand you in good stead, don't go jumping in deep puddles). I would probably have been pleased with these for twice the price. Plenty of room for skinny jeans provided they are not too long in the leg, and I wear with leggings and dresses etc. Delighted all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfy and very well fitting boots!, 22 Mar. 2014
I am really really pleased with these boots. I am an awkward size between 7/8 and lots of boots I've sent off for previously have beenuch too small for their sizes and have had to send them back. I am totally over the moon with these boots. The fit is perfect and u can make them tighter or wider regarding the buckle on them. Most shoes/boots take a while to wear in. As soon as I put these boots on I Definately did not want to take them off by the end of the day. They are like a very comfy large pair of slippers that u can wear outside as well as inside! I sent off for a second pair so I've got a spare pair if needed for the future! Thank you!! Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots !!, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought these the weekend before Christmas and they were delivered the following day with no hassle !
I love these boots, the leather is lovely and soft, the colour is gorgeous and they are extremely comfortable to wear, I walk several miles each day so buying decent boots is very important, these tick all the boxes. I have many pairs of Fly London shoes and boots and know I can always confidently buy them online without even having to try them on, yet another triumph for Fly London.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and funky, 20 Jan. 2014
comfy and funky, what more could you ask for really? My first pair of Fly boots and it won't be the last :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 4 April 2014
I have a few pairs of Fly boots, all of which are plain leather and are nice and sturdy (perfect for working outdoors, as I do). These are the first suede boots that I have bought, and they are flimsier. They are fine for daily wear, are comfy, but I wouldnt wear them in heavy rain or dirty conditions, even though I have treated them with a protection spray. I have narrow calf and ankle, so they may not be comfy for someone of a bigger build.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but poor quality, 30 Dec. 2013
Ms. R. Bailey - See all my reviews
Well this is the last pair of Fly I will buy online, sight unseen. As I am abroad at moment I cant send them back. This is the third pair of Fly that are appalling quality. Fly used to be so reliably top quality but the last year or so each pair has been very poor quality. These are very thin low grade 'leather' (I have my doubts). Something between poor suede and poor leather. Also a small 36 (as some Fly are). Dont buy Fly London online unless you are able to send them back...its no longer worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!, 14 Feb. 2014
Yep, love these boots. I'm a 61/2 so ordered 7 which is a lovely fit. They felt a bit tight across the top of foot to start with but the leather is so soft it molded to my foot after wearing. Really comfy and the printed leather is stunning :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get my foot in!, 8 Sept. 2014
I have some Fly London boots already. I'm a 6.5 usually but a 6 in Fly is about right. These were so small I couldn't get my foot in. It was like the zip didn't go far enough down (and my feet are quite narrow). Decided to order the next size up and right at that time, Amazon doubled the price. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 14 Jan. 2014
great xccomfortable boots ,,,stunning design ,if you like boots tghesew are extremely comfortable .and cushioned nicely'
i will enjoy these boots for a very long time

5.0 out of 5 stars The best boots ever, 2 Mar. 2014
I had looked at these boots often in the local shoe shop but they were too expensive. From Amazon they were about half the price. They fit beautifully, are comfortable to wear and walk in and keep my feet warm. They can be adjusted to tuck trousers in if they are more bulky too!

Fly London Women's Mes Biker Boots