5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great
Published 10 months ago by Brandi

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged
Have now had two delivered and both have had to be returned because they were found to be damaged when unpacked.
Published 3 months ago by Dr Michael Horner

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: York Active 120 2-in-1 Cycle Cross Trainer - Black (Sports)
It not only looks good, it was very easy to build by myself, although I needed help to lift one heavy part. Instructions extremely clear. However, on arrival, I thought I had made a mistake in buying it, the contents of the box were everywhere, not neatly packaged, and I was positive bits must be missing or broken. I was wrong! Computer part tightly wrapped and perfectly easy to use with a variety of programmes.
It is very effective as both a bike and cross trainer...I like the variety of the two in one. It squeaks slightly...but just needs a little oil on a part my husband degreased!!! All in all I'm extremely happy with my purchase. It is better looking than most of the other cross trainers, so fits easily aesthetically in our lounge. Seat is padded and very comfortable. It works very well and is easy to use. Even has rear wheels that can be used to move it if needed! Had it for around a couple of months. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good piece of kit, 23 Feb 2014
Very pleased with this. It came very well packed with clear assembly instructions. Took about 3/4 hr to assemble and get working. It is a strong, stable and well built/finished machine. Almost noiseless in operation, quieter than my breathing anyway. We are using it everyday, the programmes certainly give you a good workout.

I think this is a very good machine to build up fitness, although quite pricey, the stability, comfort and monitoring gives you confidence. I am beginning to notice a difference in my fitness.

Would certainly recommend for home use to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 April 2014
The packaging was excellent and the instructions simple to follow. It did require two of us to put it together as some of the parts are a quite heavy.
This is a compact machine that fits really well in the limited space I have for it but still get a good workout on it. The preset programs are great. Thoroughly enjoyable way to work out in your own home. Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 12 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted, 15 Jan 2014
I spent a long time researching to find the right product and definitely made a good choice with this one. The instructions were very clear and the parts all neatly packaged and labelled so assembly took about 90 minutes. With all the programmes and resistance levels I get a great workout at home and it is so quiet I can still use it while the whole family watches TV. It's a very sturdy piece of equipment that couldn't be easier to use. The only negative comment I would have is that I don't get an upper body workout. I'm 5' 8" and while my legs work hard, my long arms barely move when holding the handles. Otherwise a brilliant piece of kit and highly recommended for any fitness level. Makes me smile whenever I walk past it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Excellent!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lose them pounds with ease., 18 Mar 2014
If you cant get on a bike then this is the ideal exercise buddy. Easy to put together with good instructions. Comfortable to use. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 24 Feb 2014
to start with a fantastic service delivered within 3 days of ordering and assembly only took 35 mins unpacking however took another 10 mins, the cross/trainer is easy to use sturdy and very quiet when in use (recommend)

5.0 out of 5 stars health kick, 23 Feb 2014
M. J. peverill (uk) - See all my reviews
i am nearly sixty overweight brickie, never been near a gym, i decided that i needed to try and improve my fitness, bought this cross trainer after much research. im absolutely delighted with this machine, i go on it for half an hour each day and having had the cross trainer for nearly a month i do feel the benefits, plus i do enjoy the workout it gives me. it is a fairly heavy piece of kit, assembly was fine but do pay close attention to instruction manual, and if like me have fun finding where you plug it in to the mains, i still dont intend going near a gym, but if like me you want to improve your fitness this bit of kit is perfect, delivery was prompt and efficient, highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars A good quality piece of equipment, 15 Feb 2014
I received this some while ago after a delivery problem was sorted out by the suppliers. I had to fix a wavy spring that had been damaged during the manufacturer's assembly. This small item has not been replaced as it was impossible to deal with the manufacturer by email. However, the general build is good and it works well. It is nice to have the option of switching between cross-trainer and cycling. I just need to stick at using it! I recommend it to others.

York Active 120 2-in-1 Cycle Cross Trainer - Black