5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Value 8" Tablet
Firstly, I didn't buy the tablet from Amazon, as it wasn't available at the time from them, but I have exactly the same model as the one advertised here.

I've now been using this for over a month, and have had no regrets at all. As always, you need to do your own research to find a tablet that will meet your own needs, as this tablet will not meet everyone's...
Published 13 months ago by Lee G

3.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to an iPad mini **Updated Jan 2014**
I will be honest - I really wanted an iPad Mini, mainly because I prefer the screen format. However, I had to use up some Amazon offer credits and for some reason you cannot use them for third-party sources on Amazon, only for purchases from Amazon direct. And guess what, they don't sell Apple kit!

I looked at Android alternatives with the same size screen and...
Published 13 months ago by Monkeynuts1972

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Acer Iconia A1 7.9-inch Tablet PC (MTK Cortex A9 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x camera, Android 4.2) (Personal Computers)
Bought this for the missus, she is very happy with it and is busy learning how to navigate round it's features. The only complaint she has so far is that she has to look at the online instruction guide as the leaflet that comes with it is "next to useless" (her words). Will amend revue if she has any complaints at a later date.

5.0 out of 5 stars An ace Acer!, 7 Mar 2014
I didn't buy this tablet from Amazon. For once I found it cheaper elsewhere. Just to say that this is s cracking tablet. Fast, responsive, well built, and the perfect size. I have had it 2 weeks now and can only really think of one slight negative. This being low volume. But this is just being picky.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 9 Aug 2014
Dr. N. Nicholson (London, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this in February and use it quite regularly for browsing the Internet and some email. It works well for these tasks. It's now also running the latest version of Android courtesy of an update. I'm very happy with it and think it was a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acer iconia, 6 Jun 2014
It is amazing gadget for kids and parents. Easy to use. Only one problem with head phones input. Broke in 2 weeks of using. Should return the item and arrange another one. New item works without problem for the past few weeks

5.0 out of 5 stars My son almost never puts it down, 22 May 2014
My son has almost never put it down, apart from going to work or sleeping. I bought it as a birthday present for him, he is very pleased with it it does every thing he wants, at high speed. And I thought it was good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed with this, 22 Aug 2014
Ms. Angela Hayden ""pet lover"" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
I was very disappointed with this, Although i loved the simplicity of navigation and easy to use, it wouldn't connect to 3G. I used my phone as a portable hotspot and via Bluetooth, it worked one or twice i think, i used this for my business and to show my customers, i couldn't get it to work at shows, I even brought a micro pay as you go Sim from 02 and they couldn't get it to go either, my mobile provider couldn't get it to work either, so in the end i had to send it back as a faulty item. It worked reasonably well with WiFi but again kept saying no internet connection on many occasions when they evidently was, as my laptop was working fine!... so very disappointed on this!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good tablet, 18 Jun 2014
This is another excellent tablet that I bought recently. Not that expensive but a very good one. I have downloaded quite a few games and check my emails without having to switch on my desktop PC.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am bit disappointed., 1 Jan 2014
I bought this tablet for my son. I read some reviews. Most people said, that this is a good tablet. And this is true. It is nice, looks nice, works without any problems. But after few days I found out, that Acer will not update Android for this tablet. Tablet is not only hardware but software as well. So you may find in the nearest future, that you can't open new applications, you can't play games, because they will not be compatible with your old system. That's why I am disappointed. If you don't want tablet which will be old in next few months, better try something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars great., 24 May 2014
very good value everybody who has seen it wants one. takes good pictures ,also hd movie camera is very good.
for reasnable priced tablet its worth buying. good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars best tablet!, 2 Feb 2014
Everything I want an need from a tablet. What more can I say the most complete roaming tablet for all aspects of my life ranging from entertainment to communication.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›